Why not take a helicopter flight, from Redhill, Surrey over the centre of London where you will be treated to a unique view of all the major attractions like the London Eye, Buckingham Palace and the Houses of Parliament.
You will travel above the Thames at a height of 1500ft and at speeds of over 100mph so remember your camera and capture some memories. During the flight you will receive a full commentary from your pilot, who will be pointing out the main attractions. You will be treated to a truly unique view of the major landmarks of the Capital city and a trip to remember.
- A 30 minute Helicopter Flight Over London for One
- The opportunity to purchase photos and souvenirs on the day
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Your should arrive 30 minutes before your flight is scheduled to leave, so take a seat and grab a tea or coffee whilst you wait for your pilot to arrive. Your trip will start with a safety briefing and description of the route to be taken. Then it’s over to the helicopter itself where you will board and get strapped in ready for take off.
Your flight will follow the line of the River Thames allowing you to enjoy magnificent aerial views of the London Eye, Buckingham Palace, The Houses of Parliament, The Tower of London, Canary Wharf and more. Make sure you have your camera with you because this will be a unique opportunity to take in the sights of London from a very different perspective.
Need to know
- Minimum age: 2 (under 18s must be accompanied by a full paying adult)
- Maximum weight: 16 stones
- Maximum height: 6ft 5in
- If you have a query regarding any medical conditions, you are advised to contact your doctor before flying i.e. any recent heard conditions, fitting/seizure
- Any female passenger in the later stages of pregnancy should consult their doctor before flying
- You must bring a valid form of photo identification such as a passport or photo card driving licence, bus pass, etc. If you do not have a form of photo identification you will need to provide a utility bill and bank card together. If the participant is an infant with no passport, a birth certificate can be accepted but please advise at time of booking. Failure to provide the correct identification may result in forfeiting your flight
The flight takes place on selected weekend dates from Spring to Autumn.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
How long should I allow for this experience?
You should allow approximately 1 hour for the whole experience. The flight itself will last approximately 30 minutes. Guests are requested to arrive 30 minutes before the flight time.
Can I bring spectators?
Spectators are welcome to wait at the airfield while you take your flight.
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
For information on our packaging and delivery please