Grab the opportunity with both hands to Go Ape, the multi-award winning Tree Top forest adventure.
Head to one of the 29 UK forest adventures for two to three hours in the trees, taking on Zip Wires, Tarzan Swings, Rope Ladders and a variety of High-Wire Crossings, all set in the UK’s most beautiful woodlands.
At Go Ape you’ll be kitted out with harnesses, pulleys and Karabiners, provided with a detailed safety brief with training and then let loose into the forest canopy to roam free. Life is so much more fun when you’re jumping off a tree top platform into a cargo net.
- Two Adult Go Ape vouchers
- An information sheet with details of the experience
- How to book your Go Ape experience
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
When you arrive at your chosen location, and before you head up onto the course, you’ll be given a safety briefing by one of the qualified instructors. Here you’ll learn and try out the obstacles at low levels, and get to grips with the equipment. It’s not complicated, but it is important stuff and will give you the confidence to enjoy your time in the trees.
After your training you won’t be supervised. You’ll be responsible for yourself but of course, instructors are always on hand if you need them, regularly patrolling the forests. Make your way through the course at your own speed – on average it takes between two to three hours to complete. Obstacles and course lengths differ per location.
Need to know
- Minimum age: 10 (under 16s must be accompanied by a participating adult), 16 to 17 year olds are able to supervise themselves during their Tree Top Adventure, one participating adult can supervise two under 16 year olds. Participating adults may not supervise from the ground
- An adult (over 18) must join every four children under 13 on the course. 13 to 15s require at least 1 adult per group to supervise on the ground (you’re welcome to join in on the course). If your child is over 13 years and you are supervising from the ground you won’t need to book or pay
- Minimum height: 4ft 7in
- Maximum weight: 20 stone 7lbs
- Fitness: basic fitness levels are required – as long as you can climb a ladder – you can Go Ape
- If you have any questions regarding suitability, please check with your doctor
- Please note that participants under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be unable to take part.
- Spectators are welcome and it's a great idea to get them in the forest. You can have as many of your pri-mates as you want capturing those swinging moments (except Woburn Safari Park where you can bring only one spectator). So make sure they have their cameras at the ready
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Your voucher is valid for a minimum of nine months from the date of issue. Kindly note that vouchers may not be extended beyond their expiration date.
Opening times vary at each of the tree top adventure sites. Courses close during December and January, partly because of the winter weather and partly so they can maintain the courses to their high Go Ape standards. Opening times vary on daylight hours – some open at 08.00 in the summer for those really keen gorillas and monkeys.
We recommend you book at least six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
The Go Ape adventure takes approximately 2 to 3 hours to complete and that includes your safety briefing.
Only recorded or special delivery are available with this product.
Go Ape vouchers cannot be replaced if they are lost, stolen or destroyed and cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other denominated vouchers.
If an intended purchase is for a higher amount than the face value of the vouchers, the difference can be made up with a credit card payment.
If a purchase is for a lower amount, no change can be given.
Your vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any special promotions, discount tokens, coupons or cards.
Vouchers cannot be sold to any third parties without the consent of Go Ape. If they do give consent then such consent may be subject to any conditions which they impose. In any event you you may not sell the Vouchers through the internet without their express written consent, which you must obtain before making any such sale. Go Ape reserve the right at all times to refuse to permit any sale of Vouchers by you to a third party.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the product you wish to purchase and we’ll send a gift pack to you or directly to the recipient. A voucher and full activation details will be included in the pack.
Packaging and Delivery
For information on our packaging and delivery please