Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Bottomless Gin Afternoon Tea or Brunch for Two at MAP MaisonCode: PMMGB2 9 month validity London - Haggerston 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Bottomless Gin Afternoon Tea or Brunch for Two at MAP Maison
Add to Basket
Take a trip to MAP Maison together for a delicious, tapas-style Gin Afternoon Tea with bottomless Gin based Cocktails or Gin and Tonic. The two of you can relax in the unique surroundings of this intimate café bar, all whilst tucking into afternoon tea treats with Mediterranean influences. Expect savoury delights like caprese with avocado mash on baguettes and mini Iberico ham burgers, followed by a delicious array of sweet treats like mini dessert shots, carrot cake and the Chef’s daily choux mix. You’ll each enjoy a pot of tea from the Canton Tea Company.
You may prefer to choose brunch rather than afternoon tea. Enjoy a tasty main and a side from MAP Maison’s brunch menu, boasting the likes of shrimp crevettes, pulled pork burgers and sweet potato fries.
Alongside the afternoon tea or brunch delights you'll enjoy bottomless Gin based cocktails and G&Ts.
- Choice of meal options at MAP Maison:
Gin afternoon tea with Pot of tea each from Canton Tea Company
- Delightfully quirky Cocktail Bar in Haggerston, London
- 1 hour 30 minutes of Gin based cocktails and G&Ts
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at MAP Maison you’ll be warmly greeted and shown to your pre-booked table.
There, you’ll be served your tapas-style assortment of sweet and savoury treats, whilst you take in MAP Maison’s delightfully quirky atmosphere. You’ll each enjoy a pot of tea alongside 1 hour 30 minutes of bottomless G+Ts or Gin based cocktails which showcase the creativity, skill and passion of MAP Maison’s mixologists.
Alternatively the two of you can take your pick of a main and a side each from MAP Maison’s brunch menu, and chow down in style with 1 hour 30 minutes of bottomless G&Ts and Gin based cocktails.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult and will be offered a non-alcoholic alternative
- Some of the dishes contain allergens, please ask a member of staff for more details
- Gluten free, nut free, dairy free or vegan diets cannot be catered for
- A vegetarian afternoon tea is available
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your afternoon tea is available on Tuesday to Sunday from 13.00 to 17.00 throughout the year.
Your brunch is available Tuesday to Sunday from 13.00 to 17.00.
Excluded dates may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 2 hours for the full experience. Bottomless gin is available for 1 hour 30 minutes.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Haggerston
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Visit to St Paul's Cathedral and Brunch with Free-Flowing Prosecco at Gordon Ramsay's Bread Street Kitchen for Two£116.00
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 38% £153.40 £95.00
- Bateaux London Classic Thames Dinner Cruise for Two£159.00
- Free-Flowing Gin and Tonic Afternoon Tea at The County Hall Hotel, London£82.00
- London's Highest Gin Masterclass for Two at The View from The Shard£99.00
- Afternoon Tea with Free Flowing Cocktails and Prosecco for Two at MAP Maison£85.00
- Cream Cakes and Cocktails for Two at Mr Fogg's Gin Parlour, Covent Garden£54.00
- Blend Your Own Gin with Tastings for Two at The Gin Lounge, London£99.00