Previous Page Breadcrumbs
12-Lap Radical SR5 Race Car ExperienceCode: PDL12R SP1 12 month validity Hertfordshire - Hemel Hempstead 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
12-Lap Radical SR5 Race Car Experience
Add to Basket
Harness your inner racing driver with this thrilling 12 Lap Radical SR5 Race Car Experience.
The day will begin with a 25 minute introductory briefing, covering racing lines, throttle and braking techniques and track day safety etiquette. After that, it’s onto the main event. Get a real feel for the track with four sighting laps including one high speed passenger lap in one of the track-prepared sports saloon cars.
Adrenaline levels will really start pumping as you climb into the driver’s seat for eight laps in the Radical SR5 with an instructor co-driver. One of only 24 cars ever produced by Radical, The Le Mans car inspired aerodynamics make this model insanely rewarding to drive. If you’re feeling competitive, you’ll have the choice to take part in the ‘Racing Line Trophy Challenge’ where your final two laps will be assessed on accuracy of the racing line, driver control and steering input.
- 12 Lap Radical SR5 Race Car Experience for One
- Full safety briefing
- Four sighting laps including a high-speed passenger lap
- Drive eight laps in a Radical SR5 with an instructor co-driver
- Option to take part in a ‘Racing Line Trophy Challenge’
- Experience Le Mans car inspired aerodynamics
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival, you’ll be signed in and receive a detailed safety briefing, before getting the chance to familiarise yourself with the track with four sighting laps. One of the four laps will include a high-speed passenger ride in one of the track prepared sports saloon cars. Then it’ll be your chance to take the wheel with eight laps driving in the Radical SR5 with 1:1 tuition from an instructor. You’ll have the option to take part in the ‘Racing Line Trophy Challenge’ where your final two laps will be assessed on accuracy of the racing line, driver control and steering input.
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Maximum age: 75
- Guidelines are that you should be between 5ft 1in and 6ft 1in with a maximum weight of 16 stone to be safe and comfortable to drive. Please check at the time of booking.
- You must hold a full, manual driving licence. You must present your licence on the day of your experience; photocopies will not be accepted
- All drivers must have a good understanding of the English language for instruction purposes
- All drivers need to be in reasonable health
- Glasses must be worn in required
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- Spectators are welcome. All children must be accompanied by a non-participating adult
- No pets are allowed on site (except for assistance dogs)
- Race tracks can be noisy and so may not be suitable for small children
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
- Please note that all participants will be required to sign a disclaimed upon arrival.
- Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
- Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. Please book and take your experience before the expiry date.
The experience is available Mondays and Wednesdays, throughout the year. Weekend dates may be available at a £45 surcharge.
We recommend you book at least 4 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approx 1 hour 30 mins for the full experience, this is from the arrival time to the end of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Hertfordshire - Hemel Hempstead
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Formula 1000 Single Seater Race Car ExperienceSave 50% £179.00 £89.00
- 30 Lap F1000 Single Seater Experience and High Speed Passenger Ride£218.00
- Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo vs Ferrari 458 Challenge Race Car ExperienceSave 50% £298.00 £149.00
- Single Seater Racing Car Driving Experience with Passenger RideSave 27% £109.00 £79.00
- Triple All Star Driving Experience with High Speed Passenger RideSave 67% £307.00 £99.00