Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
1:1 Off Road Driving experience
Add to Basket
Experience the thrill of off-road driving from behind the wheel of a state-of-the-art 4x4. With an expert instructor by your site, you’ll see for yourself the vehicle’s impressive capabilities, all while tackling challenging terrain and putting your skills to the test.
You can choose between a Toyota Hilux or a Land Rover Discovery Mark 1 to get a real flavour of off-road driving, from initial climbs and descents to ditches and a range of obstacles. An unforgettable thrill seeker’s adventure off the beaten track.
- Off-road experience with 1:1 tuition throughout
- Navigate new terrain and learn from a professional instructor
- Drive a Toyota Hilux or a Land Rover Discovery Mark 1 for up to 45 minutes total driving time
- Bring passengers for an additional cost
- Set in the beautiful Eastwell Estate
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
You’ll be welcomed on arrival, before heading out with your professional instructor for tailored 1:1 tuition. Develop your off-road skills as you experience the impressive handling and capabilities of your vehicle, before putting your newfound skills to the test, taking on new terrain in either a Toyota Hilux and Land Rover Discovery Mark 1.
You can expect up to 45 minutes behind the wheel in total – plenty of time to refine your off-roading abilities.
- Minimum age: 17
- Minimum height: 5ft
- Full UK driving license required and must be presented on the day
- Up to three passengers over the age of 12 are welcome at an additional charge of £20pp.
- Please note passengers who require a car seat or booster cannot be catered for
- There is no spectator area on site
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available Monday to Friday throughout the year. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 1 hour 15 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Kent - Ashford
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.