Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
15,000ft Skydive with Souvenir Photos
Add to Basket
Experience the ultimate thrill of freefall with this 15,000ft Skydive for one with souvenir photos. You’ll be jumping from the highest possible tandem jump altitude in the UK, giving you plenty of time to experience the massive adrenaline rush that comes from reaching terminal velocity.
At nearly three miles above the ground, your freefall will last nearly a full minute at speeds of up to 120mph before the chute opens and you experience the sudden tranquillity of your speed dramatically decreasing over the next 5 to 6 minutes. Take in the expansive panorama of the Devon coastline and far beyond, and help your instructor steer the parachute around the sky before gliding back to the airfield. Your experience includes 50 handy cam pictures to take away on a disc, so memories of a bucket list goal completed will stay with you forever.
- Ultimate tandem skydive from 15,000ft
- All safety equipment provided
- Experience speeds of up to 120mph while harnessed to your expert instructor
- Take in the panorama as you drift through the skies
- Most experienced instructors in the industry
- Luxurious jump plane
- Incredible views of the Devon coastline and beyond
- 50 handy cam pictures to take away on a disc
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival you’ll begin with a safety briefing which will teach you everything you need to know. On your pre-boarding call, you’ll meet your experienced instructor, who’ll put you at ease and prepare you for your skydive: fitting your jumpsuit, head gear, goggles, gloves and harness.
Aboard the aircraft you’ll be harnessed to your instructor as you climb upwards to 15,000ft, giving you time to take in stunning views of Devon coastlines, Cornwall, Somerset and the Bristol Channel to South Wales. Once at altitude, you’ll get the green light and experience the most exhilarating moment of your life as you and your instructor edge towards the door and launch into the sky.
During freefall you’ll experience speeds of approximately 120mph, falling for around two miles, before the canopy opens and you slow down. Drift through the skies with your instructor, taking in the incredible views, before helping to steer the parachute through the air and safely landing. You’ll take home photos of your experience to ensure you don’t forget a single moment.
- Minimum age: 16 (under 18s need a signed consent form)
- Maximum weight: 15 stone (If you are over 15 stone, there is a supplement of £20 per extra stone (maximum 18 stone))
- Please note that all participants are to self declare level of fitness to partake in the experience, these forms are 115a and 115b. If you are unable to self-declare these forms, due to the terms of the form, you are required to take form 115b to your doctor to sign
- BPA insurance is not included in the price - a fee of £16.81 is payable on arrival
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available on selected Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, February to November. Exclusions may apply.
Please note that after 22 April 2021, jump days will be Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Wednesdays will no longer be available.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow at least 3 hours for the full experience but be prepared to spend a full day depending on weather conditions.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Devon - Nr Honiton
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.