Not all skydives are created equal. With this 15,000ft Ultimate Skydive you’ll be jumping from the highest possible tandem jump altitude in the UK, giving you plenty of time to experience the massive adrenaline rush that comes from reaching terminal velocity.
At nearly three miles above the ground and a terminal velocity of around 125mph, your skydive will last nearly a full minute before the chute opens and you start the gentle descent. You’ll be in the safest hands possible as you’re strapped to your skydiving professional, and as you’ll have practiced all of the necessary manoeuvres on the ground you’ll be feeling at least a bit prepared for the unbelievable experience ahead!
Stare down at the clouds from thousands of feet above, hold your hands to your chest, tuck your feet in, keep your eyes open and prepare for the experience of a lifetime – jump.
- A skydive from the highest point possible in the UK – 15,000ft straight up
- Full safety briefing and training
- Goggles, jumpsuit and headgear provided
- Freefall for almost a full minute and then descend gently for the 5000ft by parachute
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at GoSkydive in Wiltshire you'll check-in with the team and go through an introduction to tandem skydiving. Next you'll get into your skydiving kit and go through your specialist training with a full qualified tandem master within a simulated training environment.
Your instructor will walk with you to the plane and once seated will ensure your harness is secured to his. You'll then take a scenic flight up to your jump altitude of 15,000ft where you will exit the aircraft. Sounds easy? Don't forget to smile!
- Minimum age: 16 (under 18s need parental consent)
- Maximum age: there is no maximum age but participants need to reasonably fit and healthy. Some conditions require a British Parachute Declaration of Fitness signed and stamped by their GP (this will need to be presented on arrival), GoSkydive will provide this form when booking your experience
- Maximum weight: 18 Stone (please note: for every stone over 15 stone there is a £10 surcharge payable when booking)
- Spectators are welcome, however views may be restricted
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for twelve months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before your expiry date as vouchers may not be extended beyond their expiry.
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year.
November to March - every Friday, Saturday and Sunday
April to October - every Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and bank holiday Mondays
Arrival times are 09.00 to 12.00 on weekdays and 08.00 to 14.00 on weekends. You will be allocated an arrival time upon booking.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance (in the summer months booking several weeks in advance is recommended) to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
We ask all participants to allow the full day for their skydiving experience. Your introduction, safety training and paperwork takes around 1 hour to complete. The weather may cause delays.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.