Previous Page Breadcrumbs
2 Hour Sealife Safari Boat Trip for Two Adults and Two ChildrenCode: PSLSB4 12 month validity Cornwall - Padstow 4 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
2 Hour Sealife Safari Boat Trip for Two Adults and Two Children
Add to Basket
Climb aboard! For a sightseeing trip with opportunities to see a whole host of wildlife take the Sea Life Safari Boat Trip for Two Adults and Two Children. Depending on the time of year you’ll have the chance to see Bottlenose and Common dolphins, basking sharks, seals and porpoises within the waters. In the warmer months the cliffs are teeming with bird life – guillemots, razorbills, oystercatchers and cormorants. You’ll also be in with a chance of seeing the puffins of Cornwall’s Puffin Island in Spring and Summer.
There will be plenty of opportunities to take photographs as your friendly and professional guide takes you along the coast and the local points of interest. Observe from the boat the interesting heritage of the coastal areas including Trevose Head with its wonderful lighthouse. Spend two hours at sea with the fantastic Safari Boat Trip where there is something for the whole family to enjoy.
- Boat trip for two adults and two children
- Guide who will point out sites of interest sharing their knowledge of the local history
- Taken to Wildlife spots such as “seal cave” and “Puffin Island”
- Travel at speed out to sea around areas where dolphins are often found feeding
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
When you arrive at the Padstow Harbour you and your family will board the boat and your friendly guide will take you out on your Sea Life Safari. You will have the chance to see lots of different creatures that inhabit the water including dolphins and basking sharks.
You’ll travel the coastline and see the seal caves and Gulland Island, two popular seal hangouts. Moles Island is more commonly known as Puffin Island in the spring and summer as it is teeming with the nesting birds. Adults and children will enjoy this exciting and informative boat trip.
- For the purpose of this voucher - adults are deemed to be aged 16 and over, children aged 5 to15
- If you wish to take additional children (including those aged 1 to 4) please ask for details when making your booking
- The experience is not suitable for babies under 1 year
- Elderly and disabled passengers are more than welcome on the trips but please bear in mind that there will be some steps down to the boat and at very low tides the boats run from Lower Beach which is a short walk from the harbour and down some steps to the sand. The crew will be more than happy to help anyone who may need some extra assistance. If you have any concerns about access or suitability please ask when booking
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year.
We recommend you book at least four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Aim to arrive 30 minutes before your trip is due to leave.
The time your 2 hour trip is booked for is the time the boat will leave the harbour so arrive in plenty time.
Remember to allow time to find parking as the carpark at Padstow harbour is notoriously busy, especially during peak summer weeks.
Please note bookings will be available from September 2020.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Cornwall - Padstow
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.