Previous Page Breadcrumbs
30 minute Junior 4x4 Experience with Off Road DriverCode: PBLJR3 9 month validity 9 locations 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
30 minute Junior 4x4 Experience with Off Road Driver
Add to Basket
Kick-start your driving career in style with this fantastic 30-minute Junior 4x4 Experience with Off-Road Driver. Behind the wheel of a traditional 4x4 (manual) or modern pick-up (automatic), you’ll embark on a number of thrilling off-road experiences guaranteed to get the heart racing.
All venues have their own characteristics; some venues giving you the opportunity to experience deep water crossings, climb vertiginous ascents, tackle adrenaline rushing side slopes, drive downhill without using the brakes, and a range of other off-road skills designed to make you an off-road champion.With an instructor guiding you every step of the way, you’ll be in safe hands no matter how adrenaline-fuelled your adventure gets.
- 30-minute Junior 4x4 Experience
- Instructor with dual controls to guide you
- Drive a traditional 4x4 or modern pick-up
- Tackle a thrilling 4x4 course
- Learn off-road skills
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival you’ll be greeted by a friendly host and registered for your driving experience. Your instructor will meet you and give you a short introduction to the car controls. Then it’s off – you’ll be driving off-road on an extensive 4x4 course, learning incredible skills in an iconic vehicle! Get ready to kick-start your driving career into action with this fantastic 30-minute experience.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 10 (all participants must be accompanied by a parent or guardian)
- Maximum age 17
- Minimum height: 4ft 8 in (142 cm)
- All drivers must have a good understanding of the English language for instruction purposes
- All drivers need to be in reasonable health. This experience is not suitable for people with bad backs or necks, pregnant women. Other medical conditions must be notified at the time of booking as this experience may not be suitable
- Please mention any disabilities or special requirements at the time of booking so any accommodations can be made
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- Spectators are welcome. All children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour for the full experience. Please arrive 15 minutes before your allotted time slot to allow for registration.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
9 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.