It’s time to take a 4x4 back to its natural habitat and put it through its paces across challenging terrain with this 4x4 Off Road Driving Adventure for one.
You’ll traverse steep drops, sharp climbs and hidden gullies through a special course designed to test your skills and put the pressure on. Your regular driving talents will only get you so far and you’ll need to master new driving techniques to get your powerful 4x4 out of tricky situations - the wheel might fight against you as you’re skidding along, but keep calm and you’ll be an expert in no time.
Whether it’s muddy or dry, you’ll be getting your 4x4 dirty just like it’s supposed to and exactly as nature intended over 40 minutes of thrilling off-road driving. An expert will be on hand to help you through every challenge you face, so there’s no chance of getting stuck in the mud or lost out in the wilderness as you get to grips with what these incredible vehicles can really do.
- Briefing on safety procedures and driving techniques
- Instructor tuition
- Up to 40 minutes hands-on experience tackling demanding terrain through a special course
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the centre, you’ll receive a full briefing, with an introduction to the vehicles. Then it’s time to strap in and get off-road in one of the centre’s fantastic off road vehicles. With a qualified instructor by your side, you’ll learn the skills needed to tackle a challenging course made up of rough terrain.
You’ll be part of a small group for this exciting experience, which includes up to 40 minutes hands-on driving, so you’ll have plenty of time to practice techniques and put the car through its paces. When you are not driving, you will be a passenger in the car
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Minimum height: 5ft
- Maximum height: 6ft 4in
- Maximum weight: 18 stone
- You must be physically fit and able to drive an unmodified manual car
- This experience is not suitable for people with bad back, necks or pregnant women, other medical conditions or disabilities must be notified at the time of booking as this experience may not be suitable
- Please note: there should be no alcohol consumed either before or during the experience
- You must hold a full, valid UK or European driving licence and must be able to drive manual transmissions
- All drivers must have a good understanding on the English language for instruction purposes
- Spectators are welcome but please be aware that viewing is restricted to specific areas, and not all the course can be seen. Children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times, however it is not really suitable for young children
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Your voucher is valid for six months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
Sessions are available on selected weekdays throughout the year. A £20 upgrade fee for a weekend date is available and can be paid directly to the supplier. All vouchers must be booked in advance.
We recommend you book at least eight to ten weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 to 3 hours for your visit. The actual time spent participating is 40 minutes at Bournemouth, whilst not driving you will be a passenger.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.