Previous Page Breadcrumbs
60 minute Spitfire or Messerschmitt Flight SimulatorCode: PFAF60 9 month validity Bedfordshire - Leighton Buzzard 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
60 minute Spitfire or Messerschmitt Flight Simulator
Add to Basket
Get ready to take the controls of one of the world’s most iconic fighter planes with this unforgettable 60-minute Spitfire or Messerschmitt Flight Simulator Experience. Hop aboard your chosen fighter and take on the skies as you test your take-off skills, master the flight controls, and bring your fighter back down to earth. Both built to original specifications, with full sets of working gauges and controls, this totally unique experience is as close to the real thing as you can get.
- Immerse yourself in the world of flight with a 60-minute Spitfire or Messerschmitt Flight Simulator
- Hop aboard your chosen fighter for a totally unique experience
- Test your skills on take-off, get to grips with the flight controls, and bring your fighter back down to earth
- Experience an authentic simulator bringing you as close as possible to the real thing
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Hop aboard your chosen fighter for a totally immersive 60-minute simulator experience. Both the Spitfire and the Messerschmitt simulators are built to original specifications, built with a full set of working gauges and controls. You can test your take-off skills, master the flight controls, and eventually bring your fighter back down to earth.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age 10 (Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult)
- Maximum weight: 22 stone
- Minimum height: 4ft 5in
- Due to the restrictive access to the Spitfire it will not be suitable for less able-bodied people. The Messerschmitt has been designed for easier access
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available Monday to Saturday, subject to availability. Some exclusions may apply.
Please note from 1 August 2019 the experience will not be available on Sundays.
We recommend you book at least four to six weeks in advance for a weekday and four months in advance for a weekend to ensure that dates are available. Booking early is recommended, as availability is limited. All bookings are subject to availability.
Your flight will last for 60 minutes but please allow longer at the venue.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.