Previous Page Breadcrumbs
90 minute Airbus A320 Flight SimulatorCode: PSAA90 9 month validity Greater Manchester - Salford Quays 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
90 minute Airbus A320 Flight Simulator
Add to Basket
Settle down and strap into the cockpit for 90 minutes of fully immersive, simulated flight thrills with this Airbus A320 experience.
With all the excitement of flying a plane and none of the hassle, you can rest assured you’ll feel every bit immersed in all the action. Your cockpit comes equipped with a full HD 220-degree, wrap-around visual system, and throughout your flight you’ll receive expert advice from a fully trained A320 pilot. Prepare to channel your inner aviator in style! With space for two passengers to join you on board, it’s as close to commercial flying as you can get!
- 90 minute Airbus A320 Experience for one person ( or share the time with up to two others )
- Full HD, 220-degree wrap-around visual system
- Welcome drink and briefing
- Expert advice from a fully trained A320 pilot
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your experience, you’ll be offered a welcome drink, before a safety briefing from your fully qualified instructor. They’re happy to go with whatever you want to do, so think ahead and decide if there’s anything in particular you’d like to practice.
Inside the cockpit, you’ll enjoy a full HD 220-degree, wrap-around visual system, meaning you’ll be fully immersed in the experience of piloting an Airbus for the duration of your experience. With room for two passengers on board, you’re welcome to share the flight time on the day.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 13 (Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult)
- Minimum height: 5ft
- The simulator is a replica of a real aircraft cockpit and there is restricted space. A degree of mobility is required to access the simulator and in particular the pilot seat, however, they are more than happy to discuss access options with you
- Spectators are welcome to join in and share the time if you wish
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your experience can be booked Tuesday to Saturday 10.00 to 18.00. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 40 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Greater Manchester - Salford Quays
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.