Previous Page Breadcrumbs
90 Minute Cookery Class at The Jamie Oliver Cookery SchoolCode: P00025 12 month validity London - Islington 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
90 Minute Cookery Class at The Jamie Oliver Cookery School
Add to Basket
Embark on a journey to cooking glory, learning the skills needed to create delicious dishes from the best in the business with this 90 minute Cookery Class at The Jamie Oliver Cookery School.
With a choice of class themes, it’s up to you which cuisine you’d like to master. Everything from Sizzling Souvlaki and Thai Feast to South Indian Curry and Speedy Pizza classes are on offer here, so there’s something to appeal to every inquisitive palate.
With expert chefs guiding you every step of the way through your 90 minute session, including the reward of a delicious meal at the end, this one ticks all the boxes for a masterclass worth its salt.
- 90 Minute Cookery Class for One at The Jamie Oliver Cookery School
- Complimentary drink on arrival
- Led by a professional chef at The Jamie Oliver Cookery School
- Dine on all your dishes at the end
- Choose from the following classes:
Fragrant Thai Green Curry
Katsu Curry-The ultimate ‘fakeaway’
South Indian Curry
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
Upon arrival at The Jamie Oliver Cookery School, you’ll be met by your chef for the day before being shown around your class kitchen and provided with a welcoming drink. Aprons on, it’ll be time for a demonstration, before you head back to your workbench to start putting the dish elements together. You’ll flit between demonstrations and hands-on preparations before the meal is finished, at which point you’ll head to the chefs table to enjoy your creations!
- Minimum age: 15 (Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Please be aware that alcohol will only be served to those who are 18 and over
- Kindly note, that whilst individuals are of course welcome, this class requires you to work in pairs (except Speedy Pizza) and you maybe paired up with another individual for the duration of the class
- Lessons can be adapted for vegetarian and vegan diets
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year. Excluded dates may apply.
We recommend that you book at least six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes for the whole experience including eating time.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.