Previous Page Breadcrumbs
A Flying Visit to Spain Class for Two at The Jamie Oliver Cookery SchoolCode: PJ9FS2 12 month validity London - Islington 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
A Flying Visit to Spain Class for Two at The Jamie Oliver Cookery School
Add to Basket
Embark on a culinary journey with the best in the business, with this Flying Visit to Spain Class at The Jamie Oliver Cookery School for two.
Led by a professional chef – chosen by Jamie Oliver himself – you’ll learn the secrets of classic Spanish dishes that make the best dinner party food. Think the likes of chicken and prawn paella and delicious tapas, all whilst getting professional tips and tricks to make sure you can recreate the magic at home. At the end of your two-hour class, you’ll be able to tuck into your finished creations.
- 2 hour cookery class covering Spanish cuisine for two
- Complimentary drink on arrival
- Led by a professional chef at The Jamie Oliver Cookery School
- Use fresh ingredients to create chicken & prawn paella, patatas bravas, and chorizo in tomato & red wine sauce
- Dine on all of your dishes at the end of your session
- Vegetarian and vegan participants can be catered for
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
Upon arrival at The Jamie Oliver Cookery School you’ll be met by your chef for the day before being shown around your class kitchen and provided with a welcome drink. Aprons on, it’ll be time for a demonstration, before you head back to your workbench to start putting the dish elements together.
You’ll flit between demonstrations and hands-on preparations before the meal is finished, at which point you’ll head to the chefs table to enjoy your creations!
- Minimum age: 15 (Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Please be aware that alcohol will only be served to those who are 18 and over
- Vegetarian and Vegan participants can be catered for
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year from January 2021.
We recommend that you book at least six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 2 hours for the whole experience including eating time.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.