Previous Page Breadcrumbs
A Taste of Japan Class for Two at Jamie Oliver's Cookery SchoolCode: PJ9TJ2 9 month validity London - Islington 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
A Taste of Japan Class for Two at Jamie Oliver's Cookery School
Add to Basket
Take a flying culinary visit to Japan with the best in the business, with this Taste of Japan Class at The Jamie Oliver Cookery School for two. Led by a professional chef – chosen by Jamie Oliver himself – you’ll learn the skills and techniques that make Japanese cuisine so special, using the best and freshest ingredients to make authentic dishes that you can recreate at home.
Get to grips with pork stuffed gyoza and sticky chicken teriyaki, paired with a classic vegetable stir fry with a toasted sesame seed sauce – all from scratch. You’ll also learn the secrets to flavoursome brown rice and warming miso soup, before dining on your finished creations.
- 2 hour cookery class for two covering authentic Japanese cuisine
- Complimentary drink on arrival
- Led by a professional chef at The Jamie Oliver Cookery School
- Use fresh ingredients to create superb Japanese dishes
- Learn how to make the likes of gyoza, teriyaki chicken and vegetable stir-fry
- Dine on all of your dishes at the end of your session
- Vegetarian and vegan participants can be catered for
- Personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
Upon arrival at The Jamie Oliver Cookery School you’ll be met by your chef for the day before being shown around your class kitchen and provided with a welcoming drink. Aprons on, it’ll be time for a demonstration, before you head back to your workbench to start putting the dish elements together.
You’ll flit between demonstrations and hands-on preparations before the meal is finished, at which point you’ll head to the chefs table to enjoy your creations!
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 15 (Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Please be aware that alcohol will only be served to those who are 18 and over
- Vegetarian and Vegan participants can be catered for
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year.
We recommend that you book at least six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 2 hours for the whole experience including eating time.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.