Previous Page Breadcrumbs
A Taste of Sushi Class for Two at The Jamie Oliver Cookery SchoolCode: PJ9TS2 12 month validity London - Islington 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
A Taste of Sushi Class for Two at The Jamie Oliver Cookery School
Add to Basket
Get ready to master the art of sushi in this 2 hour crash course at The Jamie Oliver Cookery School for two. Led by a professional chef, chosen by Jamie Oliver himself, you’ll learn the techniques needed to create delicious sushi rolls that you can recreate at home.
With demonstrations to help, you’ll create a spicy wasabi crab roll, and an ‘inside out’ roll, with pan-fried salmon and avocado. You’ll whip up a quick and delicious enoki mushroom hand roll and ponzu dipping sauce to accompany it, before tucking into your finished creations.
- 2 hour 30 minute sushi cooking class for two
- Complimentary drink on arrival
- Led by a professional chef at The Jamie Oliver Cookery School
- Use fresh ingredients to create fantastic sushi.
- Learn how to make the likes of wasabi crab, pan-fried salmon sushi and enoki mushroom hand roll
- Dine on all of your dishes at the end of your session
- Vegetarian and vegan participants can be catered for
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
Upon arrival at The Jamie Oliver Cookery School you’ll be met by your chef for the day before being shown around your class kitchen and provided with a welcoming drink. Aprons on, it’ll be time for a demonstration, before you head back to your workbench to start putting the dish elements together.
You’ll flit between demonstrations and hands-on preparations before the meal is finished, at which point you’ll head to the chefs table to enjoy your creations!
- Minimum age: 15 (Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Please be aware that alcohol will only be served to those who are 18 and over
- Vegetarian and Vegan participants can be catered for
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year from January 2021.
We recommend that you book at least six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 2 hours 30 minutes for the whole experience including eating time.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Islington
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.