Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Ultimate Adventure Driving Experience for TwoCode: PEVUD2 SP1 12 month validity Leicestershire - Loughborough 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Ultimate Adventure Driving Experience for Two
Add to Basket
Experience the ultimate driving day as you take the controls of everything from an off-road Segways to an HGVs.
Your action-packed experience combines the best of rally riving, drifting, donutting, off-roading and 4x4ing. First up, it’s a dusty 6-lap race around the centre’s purpose build rally track, before switching to two wheels for some Segway off-roading. Back on four wheels, you’ll put a 4x4 through its paces on a series of challenges. Take an all-action spin in a custom Rage Buggy on the gravel stage, before going into some controlled spins on the drift stage. You’ll finish with something completely different – taking a 38-tonne HGV around an auto test track!
While your expert instructors will be on hand throughout to make sure you get the most out of your day, they’ll also be adding a competitive edge keeping score of your performance as you go.
- Ultimate Adventure Driving Experience for two
- 6 laps in a fully prepared rally car on a rally stage
- 30-minute off-road Segway ride
- 4x4 off-roader challenge drive
- Fast-paced 6-lap drive in a Rage Buggy
- Learn to drift and donut on a custom drift stage
- Drive a 38-tonne HGV
- Expert instruction plus scoring throughout
- Bonus 4x4 passenger ride and a high speed passenger ride in a performance saloon
- Fully safety briefing and equipment
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival you’ll be greeted by a member of the team who’ll get you signed in and provide you with the day’s itinerary.
You’ll meet your instructor for the day who’ll run through a full safety briefing before you take the wheel of the first of your six amazing vehicles. You’ll have expert instruction throughout, with a competitive edge as they keep score throughout.
You’ll finish with a 4x4 passenger ride and a high speed passenger ride in a performance saloon.
- Minimum age: 18 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Guidelines are that you should be between 4ft 10in and 6ft 6in with a maximum weight of 20 stone to be safe and comfortable to drive. Please check at the time of booking.
- All participants must have a good understanding of the English language for instruction purposes
- All participants need to be in reasonable health
- Glasses must be worn if required for driving
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate. Viewing is available for spectators. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
- Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
- Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience
- Please note: the above is a guideline only and height and weight restriction may vary - please check when making your booking.
Please check the validity of your voucher as it is essential that you book and take your experience before the expiry date. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
The experience is available on selected weekdays and weekends from February to November.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 4 hours for the full experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Leicestershire - Loughborough
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.