Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Afternoon Tea and Prosecco for Two at Arc Le Salon, MayfairCode: PALSAT SP1 6 month validity London - Mayfair 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Afternoon Tea and Prosecco for Two at Arc Le Salon, Mayfair
Add to Basket
Discover Mayfair’s newest luxury venue with Afternoon Tea and Prosecco for Two at Arc Le Salon.
Perfectly located to explore nearby attractions, Arc Le Salon have quickly established themselves as a must-visit destination with a unique ambience and tasting products of the finest quality. You and your guest will enjoy sandwiches served with fries followed by decadent cake from the locally-sourced selection.
Your fantastic food will be paired with a bottle of Prosecco to mark the occasion in style. This promises to be an unforgettable dining experience.
- Afternoon Tea and Prosecco for Two at Arc Le Salon
- Discover Mayfair’s newest luxury venue
- Create a bespoke sandwich each, served with fries
- Choose from the wide-range of locally-sourced delicious cakes
- Toast to the occasion with a bottle of Prosecco
- Perfectly based to explore nearby attractions
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Arc Le Salon in Mayfair, you’ll be warmly welcomed and shown to your pre-booked table. Soak up the unique ambience as you enjoy a bespoke sandwich served with fries followed by a feast of cakes and chocolate truffles, all made using locally-sourced organic produce. Pair your food with a bottle of Prosecco to mark the occasion in style.
- Minimum age: 18
- ID may be required on the day of your experience
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. Please book and take your experience before the expiry date.
This experience is available between 12.00 and 16.00 Monday to Thursday, throughout the year. Some date exclusions may apply, such as 17 November 2021 to 5 January 2022.
Weekend dates may be available at a small supplement.
We recommend you book at least 1 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour and 30 minutes for the full experience
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Mayfair
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Three Course Dinner with Cocktail for Two at The Fortnum & Mason Bar and Restaurant at Royal Exchange£69.00
- Three Course Lunch for Two at Gordon Ramsay's Savoy Grill£90.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at the Courthouse Hotel, LondonSave 40% £66.00 £39.50
- Thames Afternoon Tea Cruise for TwoSave 16% £71.00 £59.00