Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Picturesque Afternoon Tea Cruise on the Leeds & Liverpool Canal for TwoCode: PCTATC 12 month validity North Yorkshire - Skipton 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Picturesque Afternoon Tea Cruise on the Leeds & Liverpool Canal for Two
Add to Basket
Take in the sights as you enjoy sweet and savoury delights with this Afternoon Tea Cruise on the Luxury Dalesman Canal Boat for Two.
You and a lucky guest will board the luxury Dalesman canal boat for an unforgettable two hour journey on the Leeds and Liverpool canal. Sit back and relax as you soak up the beautiful scenery outside your window.
On board, you’ll be served a delicious selection of sandwiches, fruit scones with strawberry jam and cream, and decadent desserts. All this will be complemented with your choice of tea and coffee. There’s also the added bonus of a fully-stocked bar on board, including excellent local beers.
- Afternoon Tea Cruise on the Luxury Dalesman Canal Boat for Two
- Two hour cruise through the Leeds and Liverpool canal
- Delicious afternoon tea boasting sweet and savoury treats
- Tea and coffee
- Relax, sit back and soak up stunning scenery outside your window
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival, you’ll step aboard the luxury Dalesman canal boat and take your seats for a two hour cruise. Soak up the stunning scenery, all whilst tucking into a delicious afternoon tea, topped off with tea and coffee. There’s also a fully-stocked bar on board boasting excellent local beers.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. Please book and take your experience before the expiry date.
This experience runs on selected Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from March to December. Excluded dates may apply.
Please note that a Christmas Afternoon Tea will be served throughout December.
We recommend you book at least 4 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 to 2 hours and 30 minutes for the full experience
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
North Yorkshire - Skipton
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Embsay & Bolton Abbey Railway Steam Train Experience with Afternoon Tea for Two£59.00
- Embsay & Bolton Abbey Railway First Class Steam Train Experience with Full English Breakfast for Two£40.00
- Evening Fish and Chips Cruise on the Leeds & Liverpool Canal for Two£52.00
- Afternoon Tea and River Sightseeing Cruise for Two in Historic Stratford Upon Avon£76.00
- Three Course Meal with Wine for Two at a Brasserie BlancSave 21% £66.00 £52.00