Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Afternoon Tea for Two at Brigit's Bakery Covent GardenCode: PBBAT2 6 month validity London - Covent Garden 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Afternoon Tea for Two at Brigit's Bakery Covent Garden
Add to Basket
Take a break from a day of hitting the shops or seeing the sights in London and relax at a traditional and modern French Salon de Thé with this Afternoon Tea for Two at Brigit's Bakery Covent Garden.
There’s a passion for food and baking that runs through Brigit's Bakery, and you’ll get to sample it all with a delicious bite to eat in the form of an expansive afternoon tea. You’ll each be served a fine selection of sandwiches, some veggie quiche, freshly baked scones with clotted cream and jam, fruit tart and seasonal cakes, mini cupcakes and homemade macarons, with a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice for a refreshing blast of vitamin C and your choice of B teas, coffee or a tasty B infusion.
Whatever the occasion and whenever you choose to go, this experience can be coupled with anything want to get up to in London and make a fabulous day to remember.
- A delicious afternoon tea for two in the chic Brigit's Bakery at Covent Garden
- Features French inspired sweet and savoury treats from sandwiches and quiche to cakes, pastries and scones
- Add some refreshment with a glass of orange juice each and your choice of B teas or coffees
- Customers will receive a free glass of Prosecco if they book to go in January or February
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Brigit's Bakery Covent Garden you’ll say hello to the greeter before taking your seats for your afternoon tea. Having pre-booked your experience, your food will already have been prepared in anticipation of your arrival so all you need to do is sit back and savour finger sandwiches, veggie quiche, freshly baked scones with clotted cream and jam, fruit tarts, seasonal cakes, mini cupcakes and homemade macarons.
Coupled with all of that is a glass of orange juice each as well as a selection of B teas or coffees, depending on your preference.
- Minimum age: 16 (under 18s must be accompanied by a full paying adult)
- Brigit's Afternoon Tea are able to cater for vegetarians, pescatarians, gluten free (but not coeliac as traces of gluten may be found), vegans, halal. They are unable to cater for Nut Free, Combination of Dairy & Gluten free, Combination of Vegan & Gluten Free or Coeliacs
- Any allergies must be sent by email and confirmed by management at Bus@b-bakery.com and must not be written in special requests
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Available Monday to Friday 11.00 to 18.00. Date restrictions may apply.
We recommend you book at least seven days in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for your tea.
Please note that a The Queens Platinum Jubilee 2022 sumptuous Afternoon Tea menu will be served from 1st of May to 31 July. For the traditional menu during this time please click here, and for the vegetarian menu, please click here.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Covent Garden
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at The Fortnum & Mason Bar and Restaurant at Royal Exchange£75.00
- Theatrical Inspired Afternoon Tea for Two at The Swan at The Globe£69.00
- Bottomless Prosecco Afternoon Tea for Two at Mayfair Lounge & Grill at The Cavendish LondonSave 27% £90.00 £65.00
- Afternoon Tea for Two at The Harrods Tea RoomsSave 16% £118.00 £99.00
- Gin Afternoon Tea for Two at Brigit's Bakery Covent Garden£84.00