Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Afternoon Tea for Two at Palm Court Brasserie, Covent GardenCode: PMGPA2 9 month validity London - Covent Garden 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Afternoon Tea for Two at Palm Court Brasserie, Covent Garden
Add to Basket
Take afternoon tea in the heart of Covent Garden at the effortlessly chic Palm Court Brasserie.
Overlooking the piazza, you’ll enjoy the Brasserie’s signature afternoon tea. Using only the finest ingredients, you’ll be served an array of outstanding favourites alongside a choice of fine teas and coffees. Tuck into a selection of delicious savouries, freshly baked scones served with clotted cream and strawberry preserve, as well as a mouth-watering assortment of homemade miniature cakes and tarts.
Situated within the dazzling theatre district, a stone’s throw from Soho and London’s vibrant shopping district, this is the perfect centrepiece to a day in the city.
- Afternoon Tea at the Palm Court Brasserie
- Elegant dining in the heart of Covent Garden
- Selection of delicious sweet and savoury treats
- Choice of fine teas and coffees
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the Palm Court Brasserie, Covent Garden, you’ll be greeted and shown through to your pre-booked table in the elegant dining room. You’ll be served the Brasserie’s signature afternoon tea, a selection of delicious sweet and savouries, with fresh baked scones and strawberry preserve. Take your pick from a choice of fine teas and coffees.
Please note you must pre-book your experience, failure to do this will result in refused entry
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- There is no wheelchair access at this restaurant
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available Monday to Friday between 12.00 and 16.00. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour and 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Covent Garden
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Afternoon Tea for Two at the Strand Palace, Covent Garden£50.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at The Washington Hotel, MayfairSave 50% £89.00 £44.50
- Thames Afternoon Tea Cruise for TwoSave 14% £68.00 £58.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at the Courthouse Hotel, LondonSave 40% £66.00 £39.50
- Prosecco Afternoon Tea for Two at the 5* Montcalm Hotel, LondonSave 50% £75.00 £37.50