Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Theatrical Inspired Afternoon Tea for Two at The Swan at The GlobeCode: PTSGAT 12 month validity London - Bankside 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Theatrical Inspired Afternoon Tea for Two at The Swan at The Globe
Add to Basket
Enjoy an enchanting dining experience with this Theatrical Inspired Afternoon Tea for Two at The Swan at The Globe.
Offering a lively atmosphere, elegant décor and enviable views of the River Thames and St Paul’s Cathedral, The Swan is the perfect place to enjoy a slice of the high life.
Your fantastic surroundings will be matched by a menu that showcases some of the best English produce from Borough Market and beyond. With food inspired by theatrical characters, you and a lucky friend will tuck into a selection of delicious finger sandwiches, warm scones, finished off with indulgent pastries and cakes.
- Afternoon tea for two at The Swan at The Globe
- A theatrical twist to traditional afternoon tea
- Situated in the historic The Globe building
- Sweet and savoury treats showcasing some of the best English produce
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at The Swan at The Globe you’ll be greeted, before going through to your pre-booked table. As you soak up the stunning surroundings, you’ll enjoy an array of sweet and savoury treats including delicate finger sandwiches, scones and indulgent pastries and cakes. Tuck in whilst enjoying the lively atmosphere, elegant décor and enviable views.
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. Please book and take your experience before the expiry date.
This experience takes place Monday to Friday throughout the year. Some date exclusions may apply.
Monday to Wednesday: 12.00 - 17.00
Thursday and Friday: 12.00 - 18.00
We recommend you book at least 4 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours for the full experience
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Bankside
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at The Fortnum & Mason Bar and Restaurant at Royal Exchange£75.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at the Courthouse Hotel, LondonSave 40% £66.00 £39.50
- Fortnum & Mason Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two in The Diamond Jubilee Tea SalonSave 30% £172.50 £120.00
- Bottomless Prosecco Afternoon Tea for Two at Mayfair Lounge & Grill at The Cavendish LondonSave 27% £90.00 £65.00
- Wizard's Afternoon Tea for Two at the Wizard Exploratorium®, London£84.00