Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Afternoon Tea for Two at The Glebe Hotel, WarwickCode: PTGHAT SP1 9 month validity Warwickshire - Warwick 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Afternoon Tea for Two at The Glebe Hotel, Warwick
Add to Basket
An oasis of calm in the picturesque village of Barford, The Glebe Hotel in Warwickshire is the perfect place for you and a lucky friend to indulge in a quintessential British tradition.
Served in the charming Conservatory restaurant, The Glebe Hotel’s afternoon tea is renowned for its delicious flavours and fresh, homemade delights. You’ll be able to take in the charming décor and views of the garden whilst tucking into the likes of smoked salmon with lemon dill mayonnaise and cucumber with minted cream cheese sandwiches. There’ll be plenty of opportunity to indulge your sweet tooth too; expect delicious, freshly-baked scones with homemade jam and clotted cream, alongside a sumptuous selection of freshly-made pastries and cakes.
- Afternoon tea for two at the Glebe Hotel in Warwickshire
- Delicious sweet and savoury treats with your choice of teas
- Served in the hotel’s bright and welcoming Conservatory restaurant
- Nearby to Warwick Castle, Stratford upon Avon and more
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at The Glebe Hotel, you’ll be welcomed by a member of staff, who will show you through to your pre-booked table in the Conservatory restaurant.
From there, you’ll be able to tuck into a delicious selection of sweet and savoury afternoon tea treats, with the likes of finger sandwiches, freshly-baked scones, homemade jam and homemade pastries and cakes all awaiting. Pair your traditional treats with your choice of teas or coffees.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Under 16s must be accompanied by a full paying adult
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The afternoon tea can be booked seven days a week, subject to availability.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Warwickshire - Warwick
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Comedy Night for TwoSave 50% £30.00 £15.00
- Afternoon Tea for Two at Patisserie Valerie£25.00
- Prosecco Afternoon Tea for Two at Coombe AbbeySave 14% £57.00 £49.00
- Afternoon Tea and River Sightseeing Cruise for Two in Historic Stratford Upon Avon£60.00
- Winery and Brewery Tour for Two with TastingsSave 70% £30.00 £9.00