Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Afternoon Tea for Two at the Famous 5* Langham LondonCode: PTLAT2 12 month validity London - Regent Street 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Afternoon Tea for Two at the Famous 5* Langham London
Add to Basket
Treat yourselves to one of the UK's finest afternoon teas, and take your seats amidst 5* splendour at The Langham's Palm Court. Offering a modern yet luxurious spin on this quintessential tradition, Chef Michel Roux Jr. and Executive Pastry Chef Andrew Gravett have reimagined the classics, with a menu inspired by the nation's favourite biscuits and baked tarts. The two of you can tuck into sweet and savoury delights, and pair your treats with an extensive selection of JING teas.
Boasting stunning ambience, impeccable service and world-class talent, The Langham maintains its reputation as one of the UK's most exclusive establishments, and it's now yours to enjoy, with an afternoon of luxury indulgence.
- Afternoon tea for two at the 5* Langham, London
- Take your seats at The Langham for afternoon tea created by Chef Michel Roux Jr. and Executive Pastry Chef Andrew Gravett
- Enjoy a luxurious and modern spin on tradition, with afternoon tea inspired by Britain's favourite biscuits
- Extensive collection of JING teas
- Expect world-class service, including advice from The Langham’s tea sommelier
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at The Langham, you’ll be warmly welcomed and shown through to the hotel’s stunning Palm Court. The birthplace of the afternoon tea tradition over 150 years ago, you and your guest can take your seats for a luxurious and modern spin on the classics. Expect the finest flavours coupled with incredible presentation and world-class service to match; for any afternoon tea fans out there, this is a must-visit.
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available 12.00 to 17.30, seven days a week, throughout the year. Excluded dates may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Regent Street
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Fortnum & Mason Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two in The Diamond Jubilee Tea SalonSave 30% £172.50 £120.00
- Nineteen Twen-Tea Afternoon Tea for Two at The 5* Sheraton Grand London Park Lane£84.00
- Afternoon Tea for Two at The Harrods Tea RoomsSave 16% £118.00 £99.00
- Three Course Dinner with Cocktail for Two at The Fortnum & Mason Bar and Restaurant at Royal Exchange£75.00
- Royal Afternoon Tea for Two at the 5* Rubens at the Palace Hotel, London£120.00