Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Afternoon Tea for Two at the Strand Palace, Covent GardenCode: PSPHAT 9 month validity London - Covent Garden 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Afternoon Tea for Two at the Strand Palace, Covent Garden
Add to Basket
Take your seats for sweet and savoury delights surrounded by the best that the city has to offer, with an afternoon tea for two at Strand Palace, Covent Garden.
Dating from 1909 and featuring original art deco touches from the 1920s, this stately hotel stands proudly at the heart of the glittering West End theatre district. Your afternoon tea will be served in the refined tea lounge, located inside the hotel’s Haxells restaurant.
Tuck into an array of delicate finger sandwiches and exquisite cakes handcrafted by the Executive Chef, and pair it all with your choice of fine Tea Palace varieties. For an afternoon in the capital well spent, Strand Palace is guaranteed to delight.
- Afternoon tea for two at Strand Palace, Covent Garden
- Beautiful surroundings in the heart of the West End
- Sweet and savoury delights handcrafted by the Executive Chef
- Choice of fine Tea Palace loose leaf tea varieties
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the Strand Palace, you’ll be warmly welcomed and shown through to the afternoon tea salon, where you’ll take your seats at your pre-booked table. Soak up the splendour of the historic surroundings, before tucking into a delightful spread of sweet and savoury fancies, handcrafted by the Executive Chef.
Pair your afternoon tea treats with your choice of fine Tea Palace loose leaf tea varieties.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Afternoon tea can be booked 7 days a week and is served from 12.00 to 17.00. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Covent Garden
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at The Washington Hotel, MayfairSave 50% £89.00 £44.50
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at the 5* Bentley Hotel, LondonSave 31% £80.00 £55.00
- Afternoon Tea for Two at Palm Court Brasserie, Covent Garden£43.00
- Prosecco Afternoon Tea for Two at the 5* Montcalm Hotel, LondonSave 50% £75.00 £37.50
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at The Fortnum & Mason Bar and Restaurant at Royal Exchange£75.00