Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Afternoon Tea for Two at The Harrods Tea RoomsCode: PHAR8A SP1 12 month validity London - Knightsbridge 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Afternoon Tea for Two at The Harrods Tea Rooms
Add to Basket
To enjoy afternoon tea at Harrods is to experience an unforgettable level of luxury and attention to detail. A treat that channels the glamour of 1920’s and 1930’s high society to spectacular effect, it’s no coincidence that Harrods continues to reign supreme amongst London’s afternoon tea scene.
Now served in the new Harrods Tea Rooms on the 4th floor, your afternoon tea boasts a spectacular tiered selection of treats, from delicate finger sandwiches and freshly-baked scones to picture-perfect patisserie. Accompanying these delicious treats will be a pot of tea of your choice, which you’ll choose from the range of Harrods’ own blends.
Complete with world-class service and all the iconic surroundings to match, afternoon tea at Harrods is worthy of all manner of special occasions.
- Afternoon Tea for two at the Harrods Tea Rooms
- Stunning location on the 4th Floor of the iconic department store
- Delicious cakes and desserts from the Harrods’ patisserie
- Warmed scones served with Harrods preserves and choice of speciality teas
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On the day of your afternoon tea experience at Harrods, you and your guest will make your way to the 4th Floor of the iconic department store, where you'll be warmly welcomed by the staff and shown to your pre-booked seats.
Once settled at your table you will be served with your choice of specialty teas chosen from the Harrods’ range, and a selection of savoury and sweet treats including finger sandwiches, individual cakes, delicious patisseries and warmed scones served with clotted cream and Harrods preserve. Take your time and soak up the atmosphere of this elegant setting – the perfect destination for a luxurious afternoon treat.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Please note: this is not suitable for people with severe allergies
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the issue date. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date as vouchers cannot be extended. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
The experience is available all year round with limited availability at weekends
Monday to Wednesday: 12.00 to 19.00 (last sitting 17.15)
Thursday to Saturday: 12.00 to 20.00 (last sitting 18.15)
Sunday 12.00 to 18.00 (last sitting at 16.15)
Please note: exclusion dates include Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, Valentine’s Day and Public Holidays
It is recommended that you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Your afternoon tea will last approximately 2 hours, but please allow extra time for your visit.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Knightsbridge
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Fortnum & Mason Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two in The Diamond Jubilee Tea SalonSave 30% £172.50 £120.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at The Fortnum & Mason Bar and Restaurant at Royal Exchange£75.00
- Three Course Lunch for Two at Gordon Ramsay's Savoy Grill£90.00
- Bottomless Prosecco Afternoon Tea for Two at Mayfair Lounge & Grill at The Cavendish LondonSave 27% £90.00 £65.00
- Visit to Kew Gardens with Afternoon Tea at The Botanical for Two£95.00