Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Afternoon Tea with Free-Flowing Prosecco and Thames Sightseeing Cruise for TwoCode: PCCHPT 9 month validity London - Victoria Embankment 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Afternoon Tea with Free-Flowing Prosecco and Thames Sightseeing Cruise for Two
Add to Basket
Treat yourselves to a day on the water with this Afternoon Tea with Free-Flowing Prosecco and Thames Sightseeing Cruise for Two.
Boasting some of London’s finest views from its moored spot on the Thames, you’ll be well placed to soak up the atmosphere with a table on the RS Hispaniola. Tuck into an array of delicate finger sandwiches and delightful mini desserts, all whilst enjoying 60 minutes of free-flowing prosecco.
The sights don’t stop there, as you’ll also enjoy a hop-on, hop-off river cruise, perfect for exploring the capital’s best bits from a unique vantage point.
- Afternoon tea two on board the RS Hispaniola
- 60 minutes of free-flowing Prosecco
- Enjoy views of London landmarks as you dine
- Hop-on hop-off sightseeing river cruise
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the RS Hispaniola at Victoria Embankment, you’ll step aboard and be shown to your pre-booked table by the friendly staff. Enjoy resplendent views over the Thames to the London Eye and the Houses of Parliament as you enjoy a delightful afternoon tea, soaked up with 60 minutes of free-flowing prosecco.
Afterwards, you can continue the sightseeing in style with unlimited travel on a hop-on, hop-off river cruise for the rest of the day.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- Hispaniola - unfortunately no wheelchairs are permitted due to steep brow
- Sightseeing Cruise - Any disabilities must be disclosed at the time of booking. All passengers must be physically able to walk on to the boats with an able bodied helper and unfortunately no electronic wheelchairs are permitted
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available Sunday to Friday, January to November. Please note the experience must be booked and taken before the expiry date.
Your afternoon tea can be booked 15.00 to 17.00, subject to availability
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes to enjoy your afternoon tea with additional time for the sightseeing cruise.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Victoria Embankment
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Thames Afternoon Tea Cruise for TwoSave 14% £68.00 £58.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea and Thames River Cruise for TwoSave 40% £103.50 £62.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at The Fortnum & Mason Bar and Restaurant at Royal Exchange£75.00
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 38% £153.40 £95.00
- Comedy Night for TwoSave 36% £39.50 £25.00