Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Alice in Puzzleland Escape Game for Two with Escape HuntCode: PEHAP2 9 month validity 4 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Alice in Puzzleland Escape Game for Two with Escape Hunt
Add to Basket
Step into Wonderland with this Alice in Puzzleland Escape Game for Two.
The Mad Hatter’s in trouble, and you need to save him from the Queen of Hearts without losing your heads. He’s been accused of stealing the Queen’s tarts, and with Alice nowhere to be seen, it’s time for you to fill her shoes!
You’re going to need all your creativity and teamwork skills to take on 60 minutes of mind-bending puzzles in this 5* rated immersive escape room. Packed with adrenaline, curiosity and theatre, this fully themed escape room is perfect for those who aren’t afraid of heading down the rabbit hole.
- Alice in Puzzleland Escape Game for Two
- Fully themed, 5* rated immersive escape room
- Unique, mind-bending puzzles
- 60 minute experience
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Make sure you arrive on site at least 15 minutes before your pre-booked start time. Following a quick welcome briefing, you’ll enter the game room, where you’ll immediately be transported to the Hatter’s cottage. The table’s set but no-one’s around, and a sign on the lawn reads ‘Tea Party Cancelled by Royal Decree.’ Curiouser and curiouser…
Over the next 60 minutes, it’s up to you to work together and find clues to solve mind-bending puzzles before your time is up! Afterwards you can debrief in the premium on-site lounge and take a group photo to commemorate your experience.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 10 (under 16s must be accompanied by a participating adult over 18)
- If the Escape Hunt staff believe any of the participants to be intoxicated or are behaving in an aggressive, abusive or threatening way towards either Escape Hunt staff or any other customers they reserve the right to cancel your booking with no refund
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available seven days a week. Exclusions including Saturdays 11.00 to 17.00 will apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
- Comedy Night for TwoSave 36% £39.50 £25.00
- Spa Retreat and Afternoon Tea for TwoSave 50% £79.00 £39.00
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 38% £153.40 £95.00
- The Slide at The ArcelorMittal Orbit for Two£33.00
- Three Course Meal with Sparkling Wine for Two at Café RougeSave 35% £65.00 £42.00