Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Alpaca Trekking and Entry to Eagle Heights Wildlife Foundation for TwoCode: PEH2AT 9 month validity Kent - Eynsford 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Alpaca Trekking and Entry to Eagle Heights Wildlife Foundation for Two
Add to Basket
Take a walk on the wild side! Grab a lucky friend for a day of Alpaca Trekking and Entry to Eagle Heights Wildlife Foundation for Two.
After a brief introduction from your guide, it’ll be time to meet the alpacas and set off on your trek together. Enjoy wandering the route with your new friends, all whilst taking in stunning views of the Darent Valley. Remember your camera, as there’ll be photo opportunities aplenty. Your friendly keeper will answer any questions and share little-known facts about the alpacas.
As part of your experience, the two of you can enjoy entry to Eagle Heights Wildlife Foundation, where you can discover their vast collection of rescued birds and animals, including meerkats, servals and reptiles. It’s the perfect day out for a pair of animal-lovers.
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your experience, you’ll receive a brief introduction from your guide before being taken to meet the alpacas. Set off on your trek with the rest of your group, where you can get to know the animals and enjoy beautiful views as you go.
As part of your day, you’ll both receive entry to the Eagle Heights Wildlife Foundation, including the displays in the summer.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 8 (Under 14s must be accompanied by a participating adult (with a voucher))
- This experience is unfortunately unsuitable for anyone with access needs and participants must have reasonable physical fitness as this is a walking experience
- Ability to understand and follow Health and Safety advice is essential
- Spectators are not permitted on this experience
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available all year on selected weekdays and weekends.
We recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Time spent with the alpacas is 2 hours, however please allow a full day to enjoy the centre.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Kent - Eynsford
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Hike with Huskies and Entry to Eagle Heights Wildlife Foundation for Two£50.00
- Meet and Feed the Meerkats for Two at Millets Falconry CentreSave 20% £50.00 £40.00
- Comedy Night for TwoSave 36% £39.50 £25.00
- Llama Trekking for Two£100.00
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 38% £153.40 £95.00