Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Annandale Whisky Distillery Tour and Tasting for TwoCode: PAWDT2 9 month validity Scotland - Dumfries and Galloway 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Annandale Whisky Distillery Tour and Tasting for Two
Add to Basket
Grab a fellow spirit enthusiast and indulge your love of excellent whisky together with an Annandale Whisky Distillery Tour and Tasting for Two.
Bookended by drams, your tour will take you through every step of the whisky-making process, all with the insight of an expert guide. You’ll start at the Kiln, where you’ll learn the rich history of the distillery, as well as seeing, feeling and smelling raw ingredients, before visiting the Mash House, Tun Room and Still House. Evocative aromas and beautiful copper pot stills have led this to be dubbed ‘the cathedral of whisky.’
Stop off at the Filling Store to see where the casks get filled, before rounding off with a tasting session. Four drams are yours to enjoy, including the award-winning 2015 Vintage Man O’Sword.
- Full guided tour of the Annandale Whisky Distillery
- Access all production and maturation areas
- Dram on arrival
- Four dram tasting session to finish
- Expert insights from your guide throughout
- 50ml whisky bottle given for those who are driving
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Your tour begins with a dram served in the magnificent Kiln, where the rich history of the distillery will be explored and explained. You’ll also be able to see, feel and smell the raw ingredients used to make Single Malt Scotch Whisky.
Explore the Mash House, Tun Room, and Still House – also known as the ‘cathedral of whisky’ – before making your way to the cask Filling Store. Finish in fitting style with a tasting of four drams.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Whisky will not be offered to under 18s
- There is not alternative offered to under 18s on the tour with regard to replacement for the whisky, but if the driver is 18 years old or over they are given a miniature bottle of malt to take home with them
- There are no disability access issues getting to site, or to use our facilities but anyone who is unable to easily climb steep staircases or walk around mesh mezzanine floor without a walking aid will not be able to go on the full tour. Instead you will be shown a video of the tour whilst being explained by one of our tour guides, and still offer tastings, but this needs to be pre-booked
- Tour numbers are limited to six participants
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Tours are available seven days a week. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour for the full experience
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.