Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Inflatable Wipe Out Aqua Park for TwoCode: P00513 12 month validity CLACTON-ON-SEA - Essex 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Inflatable Wipe Out Aqua Park for Two
Add to Basket
Get ready to enjoy access to one of Essex’s biggest water attractions with this Aqua Park Experience for Two.
Designed with fun in mind, the giant inflatable course is made up of over 30 Ninja Warrior style obstacles including balance beams, the wave, monkey bars and more. Test your mental and physical abilities during the 60 minute adventure as you push your limits in a safe and fun environment.
With easy access back onto the Aqua Park via the swim steps at every turn and fully qualified open water lifeguards on hand throughout, all that’s left to do is challenge yourselves and enjoy a splash in the lake.
- Aqua Park Experience for Two
- 60 minute adventure including a safety briefing
- Navigate your way through the inflatable course with over 30 Ninja Warrior style obstacles
- Fully qualified open water lifeguards on hand throughout
- Challenges for all ages and skill levels
- Wetsuit and life jacket provided
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival, you’ll be warmly greeted by the team and kick things off with a safety briefing before it’s time to hit the Aqua Park. Navigate your way through the inflatable course featuring over 30 Ninja Warrior style obstacles. Fully qualified open water lifeguards are on hand throughout to ensure you get the most out of your time.
- Under 16's must be accompanied by an adult, on a 1 adult to 2 children ratio.
It is a requirement that you are able to swim 25m unaided. You are likely to go underwater and should be confident in the water. You have to be able to pull yourself up out of the water, and it can be tiring.
There is a minimum height of 1.10m permitted on the Aqua Park.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. Please book and take your experience before the expiry date.
This experience is available
- April - Friday - 12pm - 6pm and Weekends 10am - 5pm
- May and June - Wednesdays To Fridays - 12pm - 6pm and Weekends 10am - 5pm
- July 1st -17th - Wednesday to Friday 12pm - 7pm and Weekends 10am - 5pm
- July 18th till September 4th - Monday to Friday 10am - 7pm and Weekends - 10am - 6pm
- September 5th Onwards - Wednesdays To Fridays - 12pm - 6pm and Weekends 10am - 5pm
- October - Fridays 12am - 4.30pm and Weekends - 10am - 4.30pm
- School & Bank Holidays
- April Half Term - Open Everyday
- May Bank Holiday - 2nd May
- May Half Term - Open Everyday
- Summer Holidays - Weekdays 10am - 7pm Weekends - 10am - 6pm
- October Half Term - Open Everyday
(Exclusions may apply)
We recommend you book at least 4 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 2 hours for the full experience
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.