Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Aqua Park Experience for Two at Oxford Wet n WildCode: PWNWO2 valid on or before 30 September 2019 Oxfordshire - Wallingford 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Aqua Park Experience for Two at Oxford Wet n Wild
Add to Basket
Slip, slide and swerve in style with this unforgettable adrenalin-fuelled day out with an Aqua Park experience for Two at Oxford Wet n Wild.
Entertaining and exhilarating in equal measure, prepare to experience super-size thrills on the water as you take on the Aqua Park’s giant inflatable obstacle course. Filled with challenges to suit everyone from novices to experts and great fun for all ages, Wet n Wild is a totally unique experience that’ll leave you buzzing long after it’s finished.
- Wet’n’Wild experience for two at Oxford Aqua Park
- 50 minutes on a giant inflatable obstacle course on the water
- Challenges for all ages and skill levels
- Wetsuit, buoyancy aid and safety helmet provided
- Changing facilities, parking and on-site café available
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Oxford Wet n Wild, you’ll be checked in before watching a short safety video. You’ll then be issued with your wetsuit, buoyancy aid and a safety helmet which is optional.
Kitted out, you’ll head to the start area for a final briefing. Then it’s time to let loose: get ready to slip, swerve and slide as you take on a variety of inflatable obstacles on the water. Be prepared to get very wet and expect a total wipe out or two – it’s all part of the fun! Your time on the water will last for 50 minutes.
Your voucher is valid on or before 30 September 2019
- Minimum age: 6 (under 10s must be accompanied ON the inflatables by an adult (aged 18 or over) on a 3:1 ratio)
- Minimum height: 3ft 7 in (1.1.m)
- All participants must be able to swim a minimum of 50 metres unaided
- If you have any medical conditions, you should consult with your own doctor to ascertain if you can take part. If there is any possibility you might be pregnant, you should NOT take part
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid until 30 September 2019 and cannot be extended.
The experience is available from May to September on weekends, bank holidays and school holidays, subject to availability
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
You will need to arrive approximately 45 minutes before your session starts. The duration of each session is 50 minutes and start on the hour. You should allow approximately 2 hours for the whole experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Oxfordshire - Wallingford
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.