Previous Page Breadcrumbs
ArcelorMittal Orbit Skyline Views for Two Adults and Two ChildrenCode: PARCO4 9 month validity London - Arcelormittal Orbit 4 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
ArcelorMittal Orbit Skyline Views for Two Adults and Two Children
Add to Basket
Relive the sporting magic of the summer of 2012 with a family visit to the ArcelorMittal Orbit, the UK’s tallest sculpture and part of the lasting legacy of the 2012 Olympic Games. Designed by artist Anish Kapoor, the ArcelorMittal is 114.5m tall and towers over the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, its red scaffolding swirls making it a striking addition to the landscape. You’ll travel in the lift to the very top of the structure to get a hawk’s eye view of the park below and to look out over the rest of London.
Enjoy the interactive displays that help you interpret the views and stand in front of the concave mirrors that will flip your perspective and turn the horizon on its head. Then, if you think you’ve got the stamina, descend to the ground via the 455 steps, immersing yourself in the sounds of London as you go.
- Entry for two adults and two children to the ArcelorMittal Orbit
- Enjoy amazing views of Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and the London skyline
- Available all year round – check website for any restrictions
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
To enjoy your visit to the ArcelorMittal Orbit simply make your way to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park with your voucher and redeem it at the attraction for two adult and two child tickets. There’s no need to book in advance and you can choose your own visit time.
You will reach the viewing platform by lift and if you choose to, descend the 455 steps to the ground, or take the lift. The attraction is open daily between 11.00 and 17.00 (October to March) and 10.00 and 18.00 (April to September). We suggest you check the website before your visit as occasionally the structure is closed due to high winds.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Adults are deemed to be over 16 (under 18s need to be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Children are deemed to be under 16
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The attraction is open daily (Monday to Friday - 11.00 to 17.00, Saturday to Sunday and school holidays 10.00 to 18.00). Some date restrictions may apply.
We suggest you check the website before your visit as occasionally the structure is closed due to high winds.
Please allow approximately 1 hour for the whole experience
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Arcelormittal Orbit
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- The Slide at The ArcelorMittal Orbit for One Adult and One Child£27.00
- The Slide at The ArcelorMittal Orbit for Two£33.00
- Three Course Meal with Sparkling Wine for Two at Café RougeSave 35% £60.00 £39.00
- Three Course Meal for Two with Sparkling Cocktail at London's Shaka ZuluSave 50% £98.00 £49.00
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 38% £153.40 £95.00