Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Ariel Atom 300 Driving ExperienceCode: PDLAA3 SP1 12 month validity Hertfordshire - Hemel Hempstead 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Ariel Atom 300 Driving Experience
Add to Basket
Take to the track in a racing supercharged Ariel Atom. With over 300bhp and 0-60 time of just 2.7 seconds, prepare yourself for an electrifying drive.
With one to one instruction throughout, you’ll be able to put your Atom through its paces for 10 laps of the track. With additional touches from the team, including Formula Renault racing wheels and slicks, this is the ultimate way to experience this unique supercar.
As well as 3 sighting laps to help you ace the racing line, you’ll take to the passenger seat of a performance saloon for a high-speed lap from your instructor.
- Drive an Ariel Atom 300
- Full safety and introductory briefing
- Ten laps of the track
- Three sighting laps
- High-speed passenger ride
- Expert 1:1 tuition from the motorsport instruction team throughout
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
You’ll be welcomed by staff on arrival and given a full safety briefing, before heading out for three sighting laps to familiarise yourself with the circuit. Finish up your sighting laps on the edge of your seat as your instructor takes you for an action-packed high speed lap.
Then, you’ll hop into your supercharged Ariel Atom for 10 incredible laps, with your instructor by your side offering expert advice throughout.
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Maximum age: 80
- Maximum height: 6ft 5in
- Maximum weight: 20 stone
- You must hold a full, manual driving licence. You must present your licence on the day of your experience; photocopies will not be accepted
- All drivers must have a good understanding of the English language for instruction purposes
- All drivers need to be in reasonable health
- Glasses must be worn in required
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- Spectators are welcome. All children must be accompanied by a non-participating adult
- No pets are allowed on site (except for assistance dogs)
- Race tracks can be noisy and so may not be suitable for small children
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
- Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher
The experience is available on selected Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Exclusion may apply.
If you wish to book a Saturday morning there will be a £39 fee payable when making your booking. Upgrades are subject to availability.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Dates are released up to three months in advance.
Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Hertfordshire - Hemel Hempstead
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.