Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Arsenal Football Club Stadium Tour for One AdultCode: PFTA51 9 month validity London - Emirates Stadium 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Arsenal Football Club Stadium Tour for One Adult
Add to Basket
Treat your favourite Gooner to the stadium tour of a lifetime. Let them explore the phenomenal home turf of Arsenal FC with a behind the scenes, self-guided tour. Throughout this interactive experience, you’ll have audio and video footage from Arsenal stars who will guide you through the history of this great club via your headphones and handsets.
Since its inauguration as the home of Arsenal FC in 2006, the Emirates has established itself as one of the world’s stand-out sports venues. There’ll be red and white everywhere you turn, as you walk down the tunnel, take a seat in the dugout and check out the director’s box. Explore the state-of-the-art interactive museum packed with trinkets and memorabilia, much of which has been donated by the players themselves.
The club have incorporated many brilliant features from the glory days at Highbury as well as personal touches from The Boss himself. Don’t forget your camera because photo opportunities will abound as you enjoy your exclusive access.
- A tour for one adult at the Emirates Stadium
- Entrance into the Arsenal FC Museum
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Your self-guided tour will give you the opportunity to see all the areas which are crucial to the team on the day of a big game. You'll get a real sense of what the Arsenal stars feel like on match days: let Jack Wilshere, Santi Cazorla and a host of Arsenal stars share their match-day experiences with you as you explore behind-the-scenes at Arsenal with a new audio tour.
- Enjoy the luxurious changing room complex, which boasts an amazing hydrotherapy spa and a warm up room where the players will do their final preparations before the game
- Take a walk down the players’ tunnel into the magnificent stadium bowl and imagine the welcoming roar of 60,000 fans
- Take Arsène Wenger’s seat in the dug out and envisage what it is like to mastermind another magnificent Arsenal victory
- Visit the directors’ box and press conference facilities
- Visit the spectacular Arsenal museum which houses memorabilia from Arsenal’s proud history
- Visit Arsene Wenger’s Office and the Physio Room – see where the players receive their pre-match massages before each game.
Need to Know - The Essential Bits
- Minimum age: 16
- The tour is fully accessible for disabled visitors, with lifts to all the areas on the tour. If you require any special arrangements, please discuss this with the supplier at the time of booking
- Audio tours available in nine languages; English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Japanese and Chinese
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Tours run every day of the week. Kindly note: This offer only applies to self-guided audio tours only and does not apply to matchday tours, legends tours or VIP Legends Tours.
Stadium opening hours, and tour times, are:
Monday to Friday 09.30 to 18.00 (last admission 17.00)
Saturday 09.30 to 18.00 (last admission 17.00)
Sunday 10.00 to 16.00 (last admission 15.00)
Please allow approximately 1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes for the tour.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Emirates Stadium
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
Because everybody deserves to see this.