Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Emirates Stadium Tour for One Adult and One ChildCode: PFTA5D 12 month validity London - Emirates Stadium 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
- Play Video
Emirates Stadium Tour for One Adult and One Child
Add to Basket
Treat yourself and a little Gooner to the stadium tour of a lifetime. Explore the phenomenal home turf of Arsenal FC with a behind-the-scenes, self-guided tour. Walk down the tunnel, sit in the dugout, and check out the director’s box, before exploring the interactive museum. With your interactive headset, you can hear legendary striker Charlie George, right-back Lee Dixon and presenter Nigel Mitchell discuss their matchday experiences, how the Emirates was built and why the stadium is one of the world’s best.
Enjoy state-of-the-art attractions including the Tour Cam, screening never-before-seen footage. You can even experience the electric atmosphere of matchday with 360-degree footage, as well as brand-new mascot footage of Arsenal’s beloved Gunnersaurus. To celebrate Arsenal winning a record-breaking 14th Emirates FA Cup, you can even have your photo taken with the famous trophy at an extra cost! A must-visit for Arsenal fans.
- An exclusive behind-the-scenes tour for one adult and one child at the Emirates Stadium
- Entrance into the Arsenal FC Museum
- State-of-the-art interactive attractions including the Shirt Cam, Tour Cam and 360-degree matchday footage
- Fully interactive touch screen handsets with larger viewing screens than ever before
- Tours available in 10 languages, including British Sign Language
- New to 2019, voiceovers from stars Charlie George, Lee Dixon and presenter Nigel Mitchell
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
Your self-guided tour will give you the opportunity to see all the areas which are crucial to the team on the day of a big game. You'll get a real sense of what the Arsenal stars feel like on match days: let a host of Arsenal stars share their match-day experiences with you as you explore behind-the-scenes at Arsenal with a state-of-the-art audio tour.
- Enjoy the luxurious changing room complex, which boasts an amazing hydrotherapy spa and a warm up room
- Walk down the players’ tunnel into the magnificent stadium bowl and imagine the welcoming roar of 60,000 fans
- Take the manager’s seat in the dugout, visit the director’s box and press conference facilities
- Visit the spectacular Arsenal museum which houses memorabilia from Arsenal’s proud history
- Visit the manager’s office and the Physio Room – see where the players receive their pre-match massages before each game
- Discover state-of-the-art attractions including the Shirt Cam, giving player stats and highlights, the Tour Cam, showing never-before-seen interactive footage, and 360-degree matchday footage
- Children are deemed to be under 16 and must be accompanied by a paying adult
- The tour is fully accessible for disabled visitors, with lifts to all the areas on the tour. If you require any special arrangements, please discuss this with the supplier at the time of booking
- Audio tours available in nine languages; English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Japanese and Chinese
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Tours run every day of the week. Kindly note: This offer only applies to self-guided audio tours only and does not apply to matchday tours, legends tours or VIP Legends Tours.
Stadium opening hours, and tour times, are:
Seven days a week 10.00 to 16.00 (last admission 15.00) - subject to change and review
Please note the museum is currently closed.
Please allow approximately 1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes for the tour.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Emirates Stadium
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.