Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Artisan Baking Class at Ann's Smart School of CookeryCode: PTSSCA SP1 9 month validity 3 locations 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Artisan Baking Class at Ann's Smart School of Cookery
Add to Basket
Get ready to work with your hands to turn fresh and local ingredients into delicious artisanal fare under the instruction of a professional chef and bake like never before on a half day of cookery with this 4 hour Artisan Baking Class at Ann's Smart School of Cookery.
Everyone will be asked to join the chef in small groups. At times it’ll be hands-on at the front of the class, with a few members of your group and a chef by your side, while at others you’ll watch the chef and some of the other participants cook so you can enjoy taster dishes of their labour before attempting it yourself at home.
From focaccia bread to hot cross buns and churros with hot chocolate and chilli to Ann’s chicken and mushroom pie, there’s all sorts of delicious baked treats that you’ll get to try, all coupled with Ann’s tips and tricks to make life easier and even more flavourful.
- 4 hour cookery class for one at Ann's Smart School of Cookery
- Craft a selection of baked treats from sweet to savoury
- Learn tips and tricks of the trade from celebrity and professional chefs
- Choose from three venues
- Free 30 day trial of the Smart online cookery school - details will be available when you activate your voucher
- Personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
Upon arrival to your chosen venue, you’ll be sure of a warm welcome before starting out on your culinary adventure.
You’ll start by discussing the dishes to be created, before getting kitted out in your regulation disposable apron and hands washed. Once briefed, everyone will be asked to join the chef in small groups at a time, to ensure maximum knowledge is gained to recreate the recipes at home. You will get to make a selection of dishes and artisanal treats from recipes created by Ann Hood, the owner and Head Chef of Ann's Smart School of Cookery, who’s turned her passion for cooking into expert cookery lessons for all.
You'll be emailed the recipes used within 24 hours of class completion, enabling you to recreate the dishes at home.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 18
- The supplier regrets that a nut-free environment cannot be guaranteed in all situations
- Please advise of any allergies at the time of booking. A list of allergens is provided on the booking form. Therefore, it is essential that you make the supplier aware at the time of booking, so that you can be catered for. Last minute notifications may not be possible
- You will be asked to ensure you wash your hands prior to preparing food. Gloves are provided if handling poultry. Please note on the booking form if you have any latex allergies
- Please note: vouchers cannot be used for private hen/stag or any other private event
- Spectators are not permitted
- There is no disabled/wheelchair access at the Windsor location, due to it being a listed building with no lifts
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date.
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year.
There will be a maximum of 20 participants in each group.
Timetables are published eight weeks in advance. Therefore, we recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
You should allow approximately 4 hours for the whole experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.