Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Aston Martin Double Driving Experience with High Speed Passenger RideCode: PDAMH2 SP1 12 month validity 16 locations 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Aston Martin Double Driving Experience with High Speed Passenger Ride
Add to Basket
Discover the epitome of British motoring luxury, as you get behind the wheel of two phenomenal Aston Martin cars and put your skills to the test. With a choice of four iconic Aston Martin cars to drive, life in the fast lane is ready and waiting.
Take your pick from the Aston Martin Vantage, the iconic Bond DB5, the ’75 Vantage, and the DB9, and enjoy 3 rip-roaring miles in each car. Round things off in style with a high-speed passenger ride driven by a professional driver, and head home with a driver’s score card as a memento of an unforgettable day.
- Drive two Aston Martin cars of your choice from the following:
Aston Martin Vantage
Aston Martin DB5
Aston Martin ’75 Vantage
Aston Martin DB9
- 3 miles drive in each car
- High speed passenger ride
- Safety briefing
- Driver’s score card to take home
- Photographs and video available for purchase
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen venue, you’ll register before taking part in a safety briefing. You’ll then be able to choose two Aston Martins to drive, with 3 miles driving time in each. Top things off with a high-speed passenger ride with a pro. You’ll receive a driver’s score card and comments to take home, with photographs and video available for purchase.
- Minimum age: 10
- Minimum height: 4ft 5in
- No license is needed for the cars, excluding the DB5 which requires a full license to be presented on the day. No photocopies allowed.
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate. Viewing is available for spectators. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
- Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
- Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. Please book and take your experience before the expiry date.
The experience is available weekdays throughout the year. Exclusions may apply.
Dates at Perranporth location: 20 to 22 August 2021 only.
We recommend you book at least 6 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 3 hours for the full experience, depending on numbers on the day.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
16 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- South West (2)
- Cornwall - Perranporth
- Dorset - Wareham
- South East (4)
- Oxfordshire - Abingdon
- Oxfordshire - Bicester
- Surrey - Cranleigh
- Oxfordshire - Upper Heyford
- East of England (2)
- Norfolk - Norwich
- Suffolk - Bury St Edmunds
- North West (1)
- Lancashire - Wigan
- North East (1)
- Tyne and Wear - Sunderland
- Yorkshire and Humber (1)
- North Yorkshire - Tockwith
- East Midlands (3)
- Leicestershire - Lutterworth
- Lincolnshire - Gainsborough
- Northampton - Sywell
- West Midlands (2)
- Warwickshire - Kenilworth
- Staffordshire - Lichfield