Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Aston Martin Driving Experience with High Speed Passenger Ride for TwoCode: PAMDH2 SP1 12 month validity 16 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Aston Martin Driving Experience with High Speed Passenger Ride for Two
Add to Basket
Grab a fellow petrol-head and get ready for an unforgettable day of thrills with this Aston Martin Driving Experience and High Speed Passenger Ride.
An Aston Martin driving experience is the epitome of British motoring luxury, and now the two of you will be able to enjoy it at its finest. You’ll each take your chosen Aston Martin car for a three-mile spin, enjoying the power and elegance at your command.
Take your pick from the Aston Martin Vantage, the iconic Bond DB5, the ’75 Vantage, and the DB9. Top things off with a high-speed passenger ride with a pro, before heading home with a driver’s score card as a memento of your day.
- Aston Martin Driving Experience for Two people
- 3 miles total drive time each, in an Aston Martin of your choice
- High-speed passenger ride with a pro driver
- Safety briefing
- Driver’s score card and comments
- Photographs and video available for purchase
- Choose from one of the following:
Aston Martin Vantage
Aston Martin DB5
Aston Martin ’75 Vantage
Aston Martin DB9
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen venue, the two of you will be registered, before taking part in a safety briefing. You’ll each be able to choose one Aston Martin to drive for 3 miles round the track, before topping off your experience with an adrenaline-fuelled high speed passenger ride with a pro. You’ll receive a driver’s score card and comments to take home, with photographs and video available for purchase.
- Minimum age: 10
- Minimum height: 4ft 5in
- No license is needed for the cars, excluding the DB5 which requires a full license to be presented on the day. No photocopies allowed.
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate. Viewing is available for spectators. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
- Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
- Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. Please book and take your experience before the expiry date.
The experience is available weekdays throughout the year. Exclusions may apply.
Dates at Perranporth location: 15 and 16 April 2022, 19 to 21 August 2022
Sunderland location has limited availability
We recommend you book at least 16 weeks in advance to make sure dates are available. If there are no dates available for the duration of your validity, we are happy to offer a free extension. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 3 hours for the full experience, depending on numbers on the day.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
16 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- South West (1)
- Cornwall - Perranporth
- South East (4)
- Oxfordshire - Abingdon
- Oxfordshire - Bicester
- Oxfordshire - Upper Heyford
- Hampshire - Aldershot
- East of England (3)
- Norfolk - Norwich
- Suffolk - Bury St Edmunds
- Suffolk - Ipswich
- North West (1)
- Lancashire - Wigan
- North East (1)
- Tyne and Wear - Sunderland
- Yorkshire and Humber (1)
- North Yorkshire - Tockwith
- East Midlands (3)
- Leicestershire - Lutterworth
- Lincolnshire - Gainsborough
- Northampton - Sywell
- West Midlands (2)
- Warwickshire - Kenilworth
- Staffordshire - Lichfield