Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Audi R8 ThrillCode: PAUTHR 9 month validity 14 locations 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Audi R8 Thrill
Add to Basket
Take your pick from some of the country’s best race tracks and head of for a ride like no other. You’ll get behind the wheel of the gorgeous Audi R8, driven by countless celebrities such as Simon Cowell and Lady Gaga, you’ll feel like a superstar.
The fantastic Audi R8 has a 4.2 litre V8 engine and was built to take your breath away. Audi’s leading designers have pushed the boundaries of racing technology, with futuristic construction and luxury refinement to deliver a genuine masterpiece. The R8’s features include a centrally-mounted, high-revving V8 petrol engine, Audi Space Frame construction; front and rear double wishbone suspension and the stability of quattro four-wheel-drive.
To make your experience even more special, why not choose a Real Race Track and follow in the footsteps of the world's most famous racing drivers on these iconic tracks, venues for championship racing . All Real Race Tracks are marked with a * in the locations list.
- Welcome, introduction and briefing on safety and circuit driving techniques
- Three to four laps driving the Audi R8 Supercar
- Presentation of experience certificates and individual driving assessment
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the centre you’ll normally be asked to sign an indemnity form followed by a short briefing on the circuit, safety procedures and driving techniques.
You’ll put all your gear on and buckle up as it is then time for the main event - three to six laps (depending on location) in your Audi R8. At the end of the experience you will take home a driving assessment and/or certificate depending on location. At some locations you’ll receive a familiarisation session in a track prepared saloon. Please be aware that course content and duration varies from centre to centre so you are advised to check when booking.
Please be advised this voucher includes standard models only and not all models of the above cars are included within the voucher. Upgrade fees will apply if you choose to select a premium car.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 17
- Minimum height: 5ft
- Maximum height: 6ft 4in (6ft 5in at Teesside, 6ft 6in at Anglesey, Seighford, Gainsborough, and Elvington)
- Maximum weight: 16 stone (18 stone at Gainsborough and Elvington and 18 stone 7lb at Anglesey and Seighford, 19 stone at Teesside)
- A full manual driving license must be held. Participants will be required to present their original license on the day (photocopies will not be accepted)
- All participants must be in reasonable health, if you are in doubt then please seek advice from your GP
- Spectators are welcome
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year.
Please note - Lydden Hill has limited availability. If you wish to attend Lydden Hill there is a £10 upgrade fee applicable at the time of booking
Dates at Dunsfold Aerodrome have limited availability, so we recommend booking early.
We recommend you book 10 to 12 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
You should allow approximately 30 minutes to 2 hours for the whole experience depending on location and numbers on the day.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
14 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- South West (2)
- Devon - Honiton
- Wiltshire - Castle Combe
- South East (3)
- Kent - Lydden Hill
- Surrey - Cranleigh
- Oxfordshire - Great Tew
- North East (1)
- County Durham – Teesside Autodrome
- Wales (1)
- Wales - Anglesey Circuit
- Yorkshire and Humber (1)
- Yorkshire - Elvington
- East Midlands (5)
- Leicestershire – Prestwold Driving Centre
- Leicestershire - Mallory Park
- Leicestershire - Lutterworth
- Lincolnshire - Blyton Park Driving Centre
- Northamptonshire - Rockingham Motor Speedway *
- West Midlands (1)
- Staffordshire – Seighford Driving Centre