Combine two activities in one with this fantastic, indulgent sightseeing combo and take in the sights of London whilst enjoying your afternoon tea. This vintage double decker bus has been revamped to create a cool and comfortable place to dine. You'll make your way around London on a carefree tour, as you can tuck into an array of sweet and savoury treats that will be displayed on tiered stands. Oh so fabulously retro.
Enjoy a choice of savoury treats, sandwiches and French pastries, with unlimited beverages from a large choice of teas and coffees. Relax as you take in some of the famous London views including Big Ben and Nelson's column - truly delightful.
- Tea time delights:
- A selection of savouries, sandwiches and french pastries
- A large choice of unlimited teas and coffees
- Served on board a vintage 1960’s Routemaster Bus, taking a tour of some of London’s top sights
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
You will board the bus on Northumberland Avenue, just off Trafalgar Square or Victoria coach station (depending on the tour's start time), and embark on your tour of the city. The tour should last around 1 hour 30 minutes depending on the traffic. You will dine on sweet and savoury goodies including sandwiches, scones and cake. Gluten free, Halal, vegan and vegetarian afternoon teas are also available.
This is the perfect way to experience London, touring the city whilst enjoying a quintessentially British treat. The original 1960s route master bus has been renovated to provide a stylish and comfortable place to dine.
- Minimum age: 5 (under 18s need to be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Due to the design of the Routemaster Bus it has not been possible to make the entrance wheelchair accessible. A folded wheelchair can be stored on the bus. Please mention any access requirements when booking
- Brigit's Afternoon Tea are able to cater for vegetarians, pescatarians, gluten free (but not coeliac as traces of gluten may be found), vegans, halal. They are unable to cater for Nut Free, Combination of Dairy & Gluten free, Combination of Vegan & Gluten Free or Coeliacs
- Any allergies must be sent by email and confirmed by management at Bus@b-bakery.com and must not be written in special requests
- Guide Dogs are allowed - please mention when booking
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date as vouchers may not be extended beyond their expiration date.
Your voucher entitles you to book standard seats Monday to Friday on the lower and upper deck and there will be an additional charge if the wish to upgrade to a weekend. Please check availability at the time of booking.
Tours must be pre-booked.
Tours at 12.30 and at 15.00 depart from 8 Northumberland Av
Tours at 12.00, 14.30 and 17.00 depart from Victoria Coach Station.
Tour times are subject to change at the operators discretion.
We recommend you book four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.