Previous Page Breadcrumbs
B Bakery Vintage Bus Tour with Gin Afternoon Tea for TwoCode: PBBVGT 9 month validity London - Victoria 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
B Bakery Vintage Bus Tour with Gin Afternoon Tea for Two
Add to Basket
Combine two activities into one on your next London day out with this fantastic and indulgent sightseeing combo, and take in the sights of the capital while enjoying a gin-infused afternoon tea for two aboard a decorated London bus with this excellent B Bakery Vintage Bus Tour with Gin Afternoon Tea for Two.
Once a humble 1960s Routemaster, this vintage double decker bus has been revamped to create a cool and comfortable place for you to dine, serving a delightful array of decadent teatime treats with a handful of Hayman’s Gin-infused delights too. As you make your way around London on a carefree tour you can tuck into a range of sweet and savoury excellence to accompany all of the things you’ll see on the way, displayed on tiered stands to make for a wondrously retro tea experience.
Enjoy a choice of savoury treats, sandwiches and French pastries and three Hayman’s Gin cocktails each as well, and you’ve got a delightful afternoon tea you won’t find anywhere else.
- Tea time delights:
A selection of savouries, sandwiches and french pastries
- Three seasonal Hayman’s Gin cocktails
- Served on board a vintage 1960’s Routemaster Bus, taking a tour of some of London’s top sights
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
You will board the bus from Victoria coach station and embark on your pre-booked tour of the city. The tour should last around 1 hour 30 minutes depending on the traffic. You will dine on sweet and savoury goodies and scones. On the drinks side of things, you’ll each enjoy three Hayman’s Gin cocktails. Gluten free, vegan and vegetarian afternoon teas are also available.
This is the perfect way to experience London, touring the city whilst enjoying a quintessentially British treat. The original 1960s route master bus has been renovated to provide a stylish and comfortable place to dine.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 5 (under 18s need to be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Due to the design of the Routemaster Bus it has not been possible to make the entrance wheelchair accessible. A folded wheelchair can be stored on the bus. Please mention any access requirements when booking
- Brigit's Afternoon Tea are able to cater for vegetarians, pescatarians, gluten free (but not coeliac as traces of gluten may be found), vegans, halal. They are unable to cater for Nut Free, Combination of Dairy & Gluten free, Combination of Vegan & Gluten Free or Coeliacs
- Any allergies must be sent by email and confirmed by management at Bus@b-bakery.com and must not be written in special requests
- Guide Dogs are allowed - please mention when booking
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The tour runs every Saturday at 17.30. Exclusions may apply, all bookings are subject to availability.
Your voucher entitles you to book standard seats on the upper or lower deck.
We recommend you book four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Victoria
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Picnic Box Afternoon Tea for Two from B Bakery Covent Garden£46.00
- Afternoon Tea for Two at B Bakery Covent Garden£70.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at B Bakery Covent Garden£78.00
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 46% £178.50 £95.00