Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Bateaux London Thames Champagne Afternoon Tea Cruise for TwoCode: PBATCT SP1 valid on or before 31 May 2019 London - Embankment 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Bateaux London Thames Champagne Afternoon Tea Cruise for Two
Add to Basket
Treat yourselves to afternoon tea with a difference, and step aboard Bateaux’s Glass Room vessel for this Champagne Afternoon Tea Cruise for Two. You and a lucky guest can enjoy picturesque views of London unfolding around you as you tuck into a traditional afternoon tea brimming with delicate finger sandwiches, tasty cakes, scones and tea.
With musical entertainment from a live pianist throughout your cruise, you can rest assured the ambience is as good as the food and the sights; and to give things a sparkling flourish, you can toast each other with a glass of Champagne.
- 1 hour 15 minute sightseeing cruise aboard the Glass Room vessel on the Thames
- See some of London’s landmarks and most beautiful buildings from a unique viewpoint
- Tuck into a delicious afternoon tea with sweet and savoury fancies
- Toast with a glass of Champagne each
- Enjoy live music from a solo pianist throughout
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Embankment Pier, you and your guest can step aboard Bateaux’s Glass Room vessel and take your seats for an exquisite afternoon on the water. With a glass of Champagne each, you can relax as you drift past some of London’s most famous landmarks and beautiful buildings.
Tuck into sweet and savoury fancies alike with a delicious afternoon tea: you can expect traditional finger sandwiches with fillings like smoked salmon and cream cheese, traditional and golden raisin scones with clotted cream and strawberry preserve, and sweet treats such as mini donuts, macarons and lemon tart.
Your voucher is valid on or before 31 May 2019
- Minimum age: 18
- There is disabled access to the Glass Room vessel – please check for full details at the time of booking
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid until 31 May 2019, kindly note that the experience can only be booked for dates from 1 January to 31 May 2019. Vouchers cannot be extended.
Cruises operate Thursday to Saturday January to March and Monday to Saturday April to May (extra days may be added subject to demand)
We recommend you book at least eight to ten weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes for the Afternoon Tea Cruise. Boarding: 15.15; Departure: 15.30; Returning: 16.45.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Embankment
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Four Course Sunday Brunch with Champagne for Two at London's Iconic Gherkin£90.00
- Thames Afternoon Tea Cruise for TwoSave 14% £68.00 £58.00
- Bateaux London Classic Thames Afternoon Tea Cruise for Two£64.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at the 5* Bentley Hotel, LondonSave 31% £80.00 £55.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea and Thames River Cruise for TwoSave 40% £103.50 £62.00