Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Bateaux London Three Course Sunday Lunch River Cruise with Live Music for TwoCode: PB21SL 12 month validity London - Embankment 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Bateaux London Three Course Sunday Lunch River Cruise with Live Music for Two
Add to Basket
Enjoy some quality dining time paired with unrivalled views of the capital with this Bateaux London Three Course Sunday Lunch River Cruise with Live Music for Two.
Float along the Thames and immerse yourselves in some of London’s most iconic landmarks including the Houses of Parliament, London Eye, St Paul’s Cathedral and many more. You’ll be served a mouth-watering traditional Sunday Roast, carefully crafted by the expert team of chefs with seasonal produce.
Soak up the sounds of the talented live jazz band, setting the perfect atmosphere for your dining experience. This promises to be a Sunday lunchtime unlike any other.
- Bateaux London Three Course Sunday Lunch River Cruise with Live Music for Two
- Three-course Sunday lunch carefully crafted with seasonal produce
- 2 hour 30 minute river cruise
- Live jazz band entertainment
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Embankment Pier from 11.00, you’ll be ready to board the vessel from 11.30 before the scheduled departure time of 12.30. You’ll be welcomed on board by the friendly and experienced cruise staff who will show you to your table where you will be served your three-course Sunday lunch.
Entertainment will be provided in the form of a live jazz band, and you will experience the fabulous sights of London as you cruise along the River Thames, before returning at 15.00.
- Minimum age: 5 (under 18s must be accompanied by a full paying adult)
- Access for disabled passengers is available
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
The Cruise operates every Sunday, excluding any closure dates and special events. Please contact the supplier when making a booking for updated availability.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. During the summer months this experience is very popular and we recommend you book at least three months in advance for these dates. All bookings are subject to availability.
Boarding Times: Your Lunch Cruise will last for approximately 2 hours 30 minutes.
Boarding is at 11.30, Departing at 12.30 and returning at 15.00
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Embankment
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Bateaux London Three Course Sunday Lunch River Cruise with Wine and Live Music for Two£138.00
- Thames Dinner Cruise for Two with WineSave 16% £167.00 £139.00
- Thames Cruise Sightseeing River Red Rover Ticket for TwoSave 50% £40.50 £19.99
- Three Course Meal at a Marco Pierre White Restaurant and Thames River Sightseeing Cruise for TwoSave 48% £152.00 £78.00