Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Bateaux London Three Course Thames Dinner Cruise for TwoCode: PB20LD 12 month validity London - Embankment 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Bateaux London Three Course Thames Dinner Cruise for Two
Add to Basket
Get ready for a magical evening as you board a Bateaux London boat with this Thames Dinner Cruise for Two. During the evening, you’ll enjoy live entertainment and a delicious three-course set menu dinner, freshly prepared by talented chefs.
With its unique 360-degree panoramic design, the Glass Room vessel immerses you in London’s iconic skyline. Perfect for celebrating special occasions, this Dinner Cruise will be a dining experience like no other.
- A set three-course dinner for two
- Features seasonal dishes on an ever-changing menu
- Glass Room vessel
- Take in the sights with live entertainment to complement your experience
- 2 hour 45 minute cruise
- Experience gift pack including p
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
Arriving within plenty of time, you will be ready to board the vessel at 19.00 before the scheduled departure time of 19.30.
You will receive a warm welcome from the crew before taking your seats for a three-course dinner from a set menu. Once you have finished your dinner, there will be tea and coffee as you relax and enjoy the live band as you glide past some of London’s best attractions.
Timed thoughtfully to fill an evening without finishing too late, the vessel will return at 22.15. It’s a dining experience you won’t forget.
- Minimum age: 18
- There is disabled access to the Glass Room vessel – please check for full details at the time of booking
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
The experience operates on selected days of the week from March 2021. Exclusions include selected public holidays.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. During the summer months this experience is very popular and we recommend you book at least three months in advance. All bookings are subject to availability.
Boarding from 19.00 departing at 19.30 and returning at 22.15.
Please allow 2 hours 45 minutes for your Thames Dinner Cruise.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Embankment
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Thames Dinner Cruise for Two with WineSave 16% £167.00 £139.00
- Thames Jazz Dinner Cruise for TwoSave 15% £140.00 £119.00
- Three Course Lunch with Champagne for Two at Gordon Ramsay's Savoy Grill£99.00
- Three Course Meal at a Marco Pierre White Restaurant and Thames River Sightseeing Cruise for TwoSave 48% £152.00 £78.00
- Visit to The View from The Shard and Three Course Meal at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse Co for TwoSave 47% £170.50 £89.00