Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Bateaux Windsor River Thames Lunch Cruise for TwoCode: PBATWL 9 month validity Berkshire - Windsor 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Bateaux Windsor River Thames Lunch Cruise for Two
Add to Basket
Take a trip together on the Thames for a delicious lunch served aboard a boat as it sails past some Berkshire sights, and enjoy some picturesque scenery as you dine on three courses of tasty British cuisine with this Bateaux Windsor River Thames Lunch Cruise for Two.
On board the musically named ‘Melody’ floating along the River Thames in Windsor, you’ll drift past sights like Windsor Castle, Windsor Racecourse and Eton College as well as the town itself and other nearby Royal Boroughs. Along the way you’ll savour the seasonal menu featuring the likes of smoked salmon and dill parfait, pan-friend Derbyshire redcap chicken and apple and sultana crumble tart, giving you a delicious waterside dining experience that you won’t find anywhere else in Berkshire.
From starter to dessert with a sightseeing commentary throughout, there’s plenty to enjoy before a complimentary tea or coffee rounds off your tasty cruising afternoon for an atmospheric meal you’ll be talking about for months to come.
- A three-course lunch on the Thames in Windsor, cruising on the Melody
- See sights like Windsor Castle, Windsor Racecourse and Eton college
- Includes a Fairtrade tea or coffee to finish
- Take in the sights with audio commentary to complement your experience
- Features seasonal dishes on an ever-changing menu
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the Bateaux pier in Windsor by 12.00, you’ll be welcomed aboard and shown through to your table ahead of setting sail at 12.15.
From there it’s down the river to take in the sights while enjoying your delicious lunch against a Windsor and Maidenhead Royal Boroughs backdrop.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 12 (under 18s need to be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Bateaux Windsor welcomes people with disabilities. Please inform them of special requirements or disabilities at the time of booking in order for them to meet any personal requirements
- Step-free access isn't available but crew members may help guests with mobility issues on to the boat. Additional space can be provided for seeing-eye and hearing guide dogs
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
The cruise is available on Fridays, Saturdays and bank holidays at 12.00 from April to December.
We recommend you book at least 4 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours for the full experience. The cruise will last approximately 1 hour 30 minutes, with boarding 15 minutes before. Board from Thames Side from 12.00 to depart at 12.15. Please arrive promptly as late boarding is not possible. Disembark at 13.45.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Berkshire - Windsor
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.