Take a trip together on the Thames for a delicious Sunday lunch served aboard a boat as it sails past some Berkshire sights, and enjoy some picturesque scenery as you dine on three courses of tasty British cuisine with this Bateaux Windsor River Thames Sunday Lunch Cruise for Two.
On board the musically named ‘Melody’ floating along the River Thames in Windsor, you’ll drift past sights like Windsor Castle, Windsor Racecourse and Eton College as well as the town itself and other nearby Royal Boroughs. Along the way you’ll savour the seasonal menu featuring the likes of celeriac and parmesan velouté, roast highlands beef, and sticky toffee pudding giving you a delicious waterside dining experience that you won’t find anywhere else in Berkshire.
From starter to dessert with soothing background jazz music, there’s plenty to enjoy making this an atmospheric Sunday lunch you’ll be talking about for months to come.
- A three-course Sunday lunch on the Thames in Windsor, cruising on the Melody
- See sights like Windsor Castle, Windsor Racecourse and Eton college
- Take in the sights with soothing background jazz music to complement your experience
- Features seasonal dishes on an ever-changing menu
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Thames Side in Windsor by 11.30 or 15.45 on Sunday, you’ll be welcomed aboard and shown through to your pre-booked table ahead of setting sail at 11.45 or 16.00.
From there it’s down the river to take in the sights while enjoying your delicious lunch against a Windsor and Maidenhead Royal Boroughs backdrop.
- Minimum age: 12 (under 18s need to be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Bateaux Windsor welcomes people with disabilities. Please inform them of special requirements or disabilities at the time of booking in order for them to meet any personal requirements
- Step-free access isn't available but crew members may help guests with mobility issues on to the boat. Additional space can be provided for seeing-eye and hearing guide dogs
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
The cruise is available every Sunday at 11.30 or 15.45 from April to December.
We recommend you book at least 4 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 3 hours for the full experience. The cruise will last approximately 2 hours 30 minutes, with boarding 15 minutes before. Please arrive promptly as late boarding is not possible.
Board from Thames Side from 11.30 to depart at 11.45 and disembark at 14.15. Alternatively you can board from 15.45 to depart at 16.00 and disembark at 18.30.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.