Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Battle of The Boats Powerboat Experience for TwoCode: PSDBB2 SP33 12 month validity Hampshire - Southampton 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Battle of The Boats Powerboat Experience for Two
Add to Basket
Join in on a ‘battle’ on the Solent as two boats fight to be the most impressive and exciting entertainment on the water – while you’re strapped into seats on board one of them! Hop on a RIB for a 90 minute thrill ride with this Battle of the Boats for Two.
You’ll start out from Ocean Village in Southampton aboard one of the two RIBs, taking it slowly as the tension mounts and you head for the speed-delimited zone of the Solent. Once there it’ll be time to hit full speed, 55 knots for high-speed turns, figures of eight, doughnuts and thrilling close encounters as you face off against your boaty ‘opposition’ to determine who’ll be the winner for the day – your pilot…or the enemy’s?
You’ll pass luxury cruise liners, the famous Hamble River and Henry VIII’s Calshot Castle during your exciting adventure, so keep your eyes peeled and there’s intriguing things to discover outside of your adrenaline (and boat fuel) fuelled adventure!
- A 90 minute thrill ride for two as your RIB battles it out with another to see who’ll be crowned king
- Safety briefing and demonstration of the safety equipment
- Reach speeds of up to 55 knots across the Solent
- Experience jumps, doughnuts and close encounters – expect to get wet
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
Arriving at the marina you’ll be welcomed by a friendly member of the team and will meet your pilot. You’ll receive the necessary safety briefing and demonstration of all the equipment, before you are both accompanied down to the decks and board the RIB.
Your experienced driver will cruise the RIB out on the Southampton waters, leaving the marina behind and heading out to sea. From here your experience will really get going. There’ll be twists, turns and splashes galore but your route will allow you to see some spectacular sights of the coast.
- Minimum age: 8 (each under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- There are no formal height restrictions but in order to reach the floor whilst seated on the ‘jockey seat’ participants should have an inside leg measurement of 24 inches
- Maximum weight: 18 stone
- In order to participate in this experience you must be physically fit. This experience is not suitable for pregnant ladies or people with bad backs or necks. Any medical conditions or required medication should be notified to the operator at the time of booking
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- Unfortunately this experience is not suitable for those with disabilities
- Spectators are welcome but they may not be able to see all of the action as views may be limited depending on the location. For further information please ask at the time of booking. Kindly note: children who are spectating with families must be supervised by an adult at all times
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for 10 months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date as vouchers cannot be extended.
This experience is available on selected weekends April to September.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Hampshire - Southampton
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.