Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Bean to Bar Experience at Hotel Chocolat
Add to Basket
Learn the fascinating art of chocolate-making with the Bean to Bar Experience at Hotel Chocolat. Hosted by an expert resident chocolatier, you will have the opportunity to make your own chocolate bar from scratch, using specialist cocoa beans from Hotel Chocolat’s Saint Lucian plantation.
Guests will begin with a short tasting session, over a glass of prosecco, as they learn all about the process of transforming roasted cocoa beans into the nation’s favourite treat, before getting a tour of the onsite chocolate making process, and enjoying a tempering demonstration. Then it’s time to make your very own chocolate masterpieces. Each guest will take creations home in a delicious goody bag of luxury Hotel Chocolat treats, which includes an exclusive 10% off in-store on the day.
- Learn the art of chocolate making from Hotel Chocolat’s expert chocolatiers
- Try the process yourself and produce chocolates of your own to take home
- Enjoy a delicious goody bag of luxury treats from Hotel Chocolat
- Get an exclusive 10% off all items in-store
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
Head to your chosen location for a day of learning the art of chocolate-making from the experts. Enjoy a glass of Prosecco as you watch master chocolatiers transform roasted cocoa beans into delicious chocolate bars.
Learn about the art of tempering, enjoy some sampling, and then have a go for yourself. You’ll have the chance to produce a selection of your own chocolate masterpieces, which you’ll take home alongside a delicious goody bag of luxury Hotel Chocolat treats.
- Minimum age: 18
- This experience is not suitable for severe nut allergy sufferers
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available at selected dates and times depending on the location - please ensure you check when making your booking.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
2 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- London (2)
- London - Covent Garden
- London - Borough Market
- Bean to Bar Experience for Two at Hotel Chocolat£130.00
- Original Chocolate Making Workshop for Two with My ChocolateSave 30% £100.00 £70.00
- Create your Own Choc-Tails and Chocolates for Two with My ChocolateSave 25% £90.00 £67.50
- Taste and Make Your Own Amazing Chocolate for Two with Melt Notting Hill, London£80.00