Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Bear Grylls Dive & Assault CourseCode: PHLXD1 12 month validity West Midlands - Birmingham 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Bear Grylls Dive & Assault Course
Add to Basket
Gear up to discover Diving in The Bear Grylls Adventure tropical tank.
Get kitted up and briefed by the pro dive team before walking the underwater route. Be ready to experience the incredible as you take the plunge with over 1,000 aquatic creatures including Blacktip Reef Sharks, Cownose Rays, Nurse Sharks and tropical fish. Discover a new underwater world.
The action doesn’t end here, as you’ll have unlimited access to The Bear Grylls Adventure Royal Marines-inspired Assault Course throughout your visit date.
- 2 hours Dive adventure for one
- Warm up and master skills in the training pool before walking the main underwater course
- All participants receive a PADI beginners’ certificate
- All dive and safety equipment provided, including up to XXL wetsuits. We do ask that guests bring their own swimwear and a towel.
- Unlimited access to the Royal Marines-inspired Assault Course
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
Your experience will begin with a 2 hour Dive adventure, including briefing, kitting up, training and time in the tank.
As part of your experience, you’ll also have unlimited access to the Royal Marines-inspired Assault Course.
- Minimum age: 10 (10 to 16 year olds will need an adult present at check-in to sign waivers, but can enjoy the adventure unaccompanied)
- The experience is not suitable for pregnant guests
- A medical declaration form is required for Dive. To avoid disappointment on the day, we ask that you review this before your visit. If you mark “YES” to any of the questions in the medical declaration form, you will need to contact your doctor or The Midlands Dive Chamber who will review the medical form and ensure you have the correct sign off before arrival
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available on selected dates. Exclusion dates including 25 December will apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours 30 minutes for the full experience including registration and a briefing. Please allow additional time to enjoy the Royal Marines-inspired assault course.
Please note - When you have exchanged your Virgin voucher for the QR code, used for booking, the experience can no longer be cancelled or exchanged.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
West Midlands - Birmingham
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.